Quality Time

Christie P.O.V

After a great night, Roman & I woke up in each others arms.

Roman: Morning babe; Seth texted me, so I need to go to my room. You coming?

"Morning. Alright you guys are one floor up so I'm gonna keep your shirt on and my tights. I just need to brush my teeth."

i got out of bed, just barely able to walk. I had a very bad, very noticeable limp.

"Aww yeah! I LOVE what I see!" roman yelled from the bed laughing.

"No! how am I going to walk around today. I have to wrestle tomorrow at a live event. This is so bad." I laughed at myself as I brushed my teeth. Roman came from behind and wrapped his arms around me.

Roman: You weren't worried about that last night. It's fine. Maybe you can ask for tomorrow off. Now let's hurry I kinda miss my boys and we can let them in on the news of us being back together

F/f

Seth: Hey finally came out of hiding big guy!

Roman went to his room to change, leaving me with Dean & Seth.

" I really missed you guys. Sorry about the slaps. I had to do it, for the t.v."

Dean: don't worry about it. Next time give me a heads up before you jump me. But I'm really surprised at what you did. You proved me wrong. Now I know your right for him.

"Yaay Finally!! my Deany is back" I hugged him tightly as he laughed.

Seth: Isn't that Roman's shirt Christie..?

Dean: it is. No way!! You guys didn't?!

Seth: She's glowing of course they did! Can you walk at all?..

Roman walked back in the room "Guys stop it. She's fine. I didn't 'break' her like you guys were always telling her I would."

Seth: well we're hitting the gym but we need to do some shopping. We have no food here.

Dean and Roman groaned. "Jeez seems like you guys don't like shopping."

Dean: hate it.

"well you shouldn't all have to suffer. Give me the list. I can do it."

Seth: Really?! You would do that for us?

Dean: You can barley walk though..

"I can do it tomorrow, until then you all can go out today. I'll head back to my room."

Roman grabbed my arm; "Woah, why you leaving?"

I pulled him to his room for privacy.

Dean: Uh-Oh! They are headed towards the bed.

Seth: Don't do it guys, let's keep it pg!

I laughed at their foolishness. and closed the door behind me

"Babe I feel like I'm interrupting your guy time with Dean and Seth by always being with you. You need time for your guys too"

Roman: Ohh. I'm sure they don't mind though you and Dean are cool and Seth loves you like his own sister. I don't want you away from me.. I guess because we just got back together.

"Aww!" I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck; his hands later resting on my butt, which i didn't mind. "That's sweet baby but its good we give each other time for friends. I'm not going anywhere, literally. I can barely walk haha, you made me yours last night. I promise Im not going anywhere. I'll be in my bed waiting for you. And tomorrow you are coming grocery shopping with me because you love me so much"