Chapter 45

Graduation was this Sunday, so as a farewell to everyone, the guys were throwing one last huge party at Jace's house Friday night. Jace wanted to stay at his parents house with me that night since I wasn't planning on going but I told him to go. This was his last time to really be with all the guys before everyone moved back home. Mom completely understood why I wanted to stay home, and helped me kick him out of the house so he could have his fun. I mean it's a little immature for a five and half month pregnant teen to go out to a party where everyone was wasted and booze was everywhere in everything. I knew if I would have gone, Jace and Carly would constantly be by my side to make sure I was fine. I wanted them to enjoy their night, not go crazy trying to babysit me. Once they were all gone, Mom, dad and I ordered Chinese and piled onto the couch to watch movies. Throughout the movie, my baby boy would kick the crap out of me. Normally he wouldn't kick unless he heard his daddy talking to him. But Chinese food was the sure way to make him kick. By the time the movie ended, my phone vibrated telling me I had a text.

Carly:

Um... Hey Mac, what was that girl's name that works with Jace? Kendrick? Kettle shit? Ketchup?

Me:

Lol! Her name is Kendall... Why?

Carly:

She's here. At Jace's party.

Me:

Seriously? Why is she at a college party? And who invited her?

Carly:

I'm guessing Jace...

Me:

Well just keep an eye on that skank.

Carly:

Will do! You know... You can always still come over.....

Me:

Nah. I'm already ready for bed. Besides, I don't want Jace to think I don't trust him, because I do. I just don't trust the slut.

Carly:

You mean skank? And alright I'll let you know if something goes down. Night

Me:

That too. Love you, Thanks.

The fact that she was there with Jace bothered me but I wasn't about to ask Jace why she was there. I mean why would she invite her after I specifically told him I didn't like her?. Like I said, I wasn't one of those girlfriends who didn't allow him to have female friends, because he definitely had many, but they all knew we were together, meaning none of them ever flirted with him after "the pregnancy" announcement. Kendall obviously didn't care that he was taken or about to have a baby with me. She would text him in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, and every time I stop by the shop, she would always be on Jace's desk touching his arm and giggling. And let's not forget how she asked him a few times to come to her place after the shop closed for a late dinner. Talk about desperate. Jace said she was just like one of the guys, but I'm a girl, I know that bitch was lying, there was no way in hell she was gay. It was obvious what she was trying to do, and it pissed me off that Jace is stupid enough not to see it.

I barely slept that night. Despite telling me he would, Jace didn't come home last night. I couldn't get comfortable without his arms around me. We would always fall asleep in each other's arms wether it's here or his house. Thankfully, most nights were here since I don't feel comfortable flaunting my relationship with Jace in front of Spencer. But we still ended up at his house a few times, just when Spencer wasn't there. I continued to tell myself that Jace was probably drunk last night since it was his last party after all, so maybe he decided it was best that he didn't drive home drunk. But I knew Kendall was at the party, and that is what really bothered me. At least Carly didn't text me last night, which meant nothing happened, but that just didn't seem to matter to me right now.