Chapter 11

I smiled when I saw Spencer repeatedly take her hands off him. I looked back at Carly "why don't we find out shall we?"

When Carly and I were close enough, I could hear the blonde's voice, she was clearly intoxicated "But....but Spencer I want you back." she whined. She then tried to run her finger down his chest but caught it before putting her hand by her side once again.

"We were so good together baby, remember?" she slurred. Now im starting to get insanely jelous over this girl who seems to be a recent ex.

"Casey, seriously you need to stop. We're done."

"Oh come on Spencer, you and I both know you missed me, you missed us." She leaned in to try to plant a kiss on him but he pushed her back and held her away at arms length.

I just wanted to reach over and punch her in the face for touching him. I decided to crash Casey's little parade and trust me I was going to lay it on thick.

"Hey babe." I purred as I pulled his face down so I could cover his lips with mine. Letting my tongue trail across his bottom lip.

"Hey, maybe we should head back into your room." I said loud enough so Casey could hear. He grabbed behind my knees and lifted me into his arms as he walked me towards his room. I looked over at Casey and laughed. game over bitch. I win.

"Its sexy when you're jelous." Spencer whispered into my ear.

"Well I wasn't going to just stand there and let her keep touching you, that's my job."

He grinned and kissed me before locking his door and setting me down. He threw me a pair of shorts and I held them up confused.

"Unless you want to fight your way to Jace's room, that's all I have for you."

When he turned around I quickly switched my jeans into his shorts. I love the fact that I was going to sleep in his clothes tonight. "Um.. hey Spence, do you have a shirt too?"

He turned around and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it over to me with a mischievous grin on his face. He tilted my head up and kissed me ever so passionately. I felt the warmth of his hands on my stomach. His lips never left mine and his eyes remained close while I pulled my shirt over my head. My breaths started coming faster as I thought about his hands running over my bare body. He resumed running his fingers over my bare stomach while I pulled my arms through the sleeves of his shirt. Once my hands were back on his muscled chest he slowly buttoned it back up. I sunk onto the bed, pulling him down with me. Before anything else could go on any further,he stopped.

"This was a bad idea."

"What? Why?" I sat up quickly.

He chuckled.

"You're in my bed, wearing my clothes," he kissed my neck before gruffly whispering into my ear "you look so damn sexy, I just want to take you into my arms and never let you leave this bed."

"Then why don't you?" I countered huskily.

"God Mackenzie, you're going to be the death of me."

He rolled onto his side and pulled me toward him. I curled deeper into his embrace.

"I love being in your arms." I sighed into his chest

"Well you fit there perfectly." He kissed the top of my head before saying Goodnight.

I was woken up the next morning when I felt Spencer's lips leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I smiled softly and ran my fingers over her buzzed cut head.

"I want to wake up to this every morning." My voice raspy from sleep.

He placed a warm kiss on my throat causing me to bite my lip to stop me from moaning.