Chapter 7

Hey guys so I will not be updating tomorrow since it's BLACK FRIDAY so I might be out all day.

So I decided to do a double update since I might not have time tomorrow. But if I do, it might be up pretty late tomorrow so yea.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue voting!!! Love you all

Spencer looked at me confused. "Wait... Why did Jace call you Pure?" He asked. Shit. I guess the guys didn't tell him. I am so going to kill Jace. Before I had the chance to explain Jace once again beat me to it.

"Mackenzie here was as virgin as someone could get until she met you. You technically gave her, her first kiss. Maybe you'll have better luck getting in her pants than I did. Jace and his tramp snickered before walking outside. Before I start crying and humiliating myself even more, I take off hiding in Jace's room. Just my luck I find his door lock. Shit. I turn to find a bathroom and shut the door as soon as I got in. Less than a minute later I hear Carly's voice and a soft knock. Since her brother owned the house she had a key to every room. She got the door to open and got in before shutting the door behind her.

"I am so sorry Mac."

"Sorry for what?"

"If it wasn't for my stupid loud drunken mouth, no one would know about you being a virgin."

"Car, I've already forgiven you, it's your brother who had to bring it up AGAIN!" She sat on the floor next to me. A few seconds later I spoke up again.

"Hey Carly, do you think you could get the key to Jace's room?"

"Hiding won't help Mac."

"I know. But I just can't deal with this right now. Especially with Spencer. He'll probably start making fun of me like everyone else."

I looked at her like this should be obvious.

"Mac like I said last time, I don't think he's like the rest of them. He might not even have an interest for whores." Before I could say anything back she held up a finger silencing me "Honestly Mac, after Jace spilled about you being a virgin, he looked really pissed."

"I don't know Car... I'll talk to him at some point, just not now. I just really want to be alone."

Nodding Carly stood up and left shutting the door behind her. I didn't hear anything else for a few minutes until Carly came in with the key. Making sure the coast was clear we headed towards Jace's room. After assuring Carly that I would be fine on my own, I decided to get ready for bed since I don't plan on "partying all night". I grabbed a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top as well as my toothbrush, mouthwash and paste. After I was makeup free,clean and ready for bed, I climbed into the covers. Not 10 minutes later I hear a drunken Jace walking in the room. Well at least trying to due to his drunken state.

"Came to embarrass me even more?" I asked. Clearly pissed off.

"Come on baby what's your problem?"

"What's my problem? You're my problem Jace. And I think you should leave before it gets even more of a problem." Unbelievable

"Once again baby, you're in my room. I get to do whatever I want."

"You're right. It is your room. So then I'll go. Happy?" I tried to make my way out the door but he held me in place by holding onto my shoulders.

"Jace get your hands off of me!" I said through gritted teeth

"Not until you talk to me." He slurred

"We are done talking."

"I'm sorry but I was just so damn mad at you and HIM!"