Chapter 5

Hey guys I know I said I wasn't going to update today

But I have nothing else to do since my plans ended pretty early.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote.

Everyone started laughing by my rude remark I had thrown at Jace. Before Jace had the chance to comment back, I saw the girl that was sitting next to Jace standing up from her chair and sitting on Jace's lap before trailing her lips along his jaw. Ew. His hands instantly trailed down her ass but he never took his eyes off of mine. Breaking the kiss the blond spoke "I'd be happy to be in your bed tonight Jace." The sight of her and Jace sucking face made me want to gag. I looked around until I saw Spencer studying me. That made my cheeks burn 50 shades of red. Sadly, it didn't last long as I would have liked to because seconds later he looked away. I could have sat there all day watching his every movement. I've never had a crush on anyone before but I couldn't stop going back and forth between Jace and Spencer. Saying goodbye to everyone, I got up and started walking towards the exit when I heard a deep husky voice call my name. I looked over my shoulder to see Spencer walking towards me and Jace watching us. Finally reaching me, he held out his hand and said "We haven't formally met, I'm Spencer Adams."

Dear lord that smile is sexy.

"Mackenzie Jackson."

He smiled before holding the door open for me. "You seem to know my housemates pretty well and it seems I don't know you."

"Uh yea I actually met them at the party, but I don't really know them well."

"Well you seem to make quite an impression since they pretty much talk about you."

I didn't know how to respond back and I was thankful when we got to the path that would take me to my dorm.

Turning around I finally got a good look of him. Worn jeans and fitted tee. He had to be at least a foot taller then me considering how short I am. I nervously bit my bottom lip while I watch his eyes taking me in. His eyes made me feel beautiful and I was so damn happy knowing that they were on me. Our little staring contest was interrupted when Jace came in and grabbed my arm "Come on Mac, let's go." What the hell? "Jace! What the hell are you doing?!" I yanked my arm from his grip and gave him a dirty look.

"I'm taking you and Carly to my place since you are staying for the weekend." He attempted to grab me again but I was quick enough to dodge his hand. "You're staying with me, let's go." He spoke again.

I turned toward Spencer.

"Mackenzie!" Jace yelled

"Shut up Jace, just give me a minute."

Once I reached Spencer I gave him an apologetic look.

"Sorry, I guess I have to go. Maybe I'll see you tonight though?"

A sexy smile lit up his face and began to speak "Yea I'll see you tonight." With a nod directed toward Jace, he started walking away.

The entire walk to the dorms, Jace and I didn't say anything to each other. Once we reached our room, he just stood by the door and watched Car and I pack, which made me uncomfortable. I threw in a few pairs of underwear, sleeping garments, make up and my bathroom essentials.

Grabbing my bag, I walked over to Jace and held it out to him "Why don't you make yourself useful and take this to the car for me."

He caught me by my waist and pulled me close and whispered "Anything for you baby."

I pushed him off me as soon as I saw that cocky smirk take place on his face.

As soon as we got to the house, Carly disappeared off somewhere which left me with Jace. I decided to head towards the living room grabbing the remote and plopping myself on the couch. I flipped through the guide but only to find non interesting shows on air. I decided to turn the tv off leaving me with my thoughts. I hated that my thoughts lead straight to JACE. He's all I think about for the past 2 weeks. I shouldn't even be wasting my time thinking about a guy like Jace. He was with different women all the time. Talk about commitment issues. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Jace's hands lift up my legs and sat down laying my legs on his lap. Being near him filled my stomach with butterflies but feeling his touch sent goosebumps all over my body. I pulled my knees up to my chest so I was no longer in contact with his body. I was still pretty angry from our little incident during lunch today. With that I left and headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I heard the house phone ring and saw him take it. Not seconds later he walked in the kitchen arm extended with phone in hand.