Chapter 12

After we got into Carly's car, the interrogation began.

"Tell me everything!" She squealed. I laughed and turned in my seat so I was facing her.

"Carly, I'm sorry to say nothing happend."

"What!" She looked at me before turning back to look at the road. "What do you mean nothing happend? You guys never left his room! You can't just say NOTHING happend!"

I shrugged and smiled "I'm serious, nothing happened. We just talked and hung out."

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened "He's gay!"

"WHAT?! No!"

"Mac, think about it, he had you in his bed for three whole days and he didn't do anything with you? He's gay... He has to be."

I sighed "Carly, it's not that he's gay, we actually talked about it on Saturday and decided that we aren't going to rush things."

Her eyebrows scrunched together and looked at me "But why?"

"I don't know. He respects that I'm a virgin and that I want to wait until I'm ready. And I'm glad we are taking things slow. He's my first boyfriend and it's only been a couple days since we both met."

"Huh. I guess when you put it that way." Trying to change the subject I asked Carly about her and Cory.

She beamed a smile at me before turning back to the road "I don't know Mac, I think I like him."

I just shook my head. She's kind of like her brother. Except she actually has feelings.

It was now Monday and Carly and I were heading towards our second class of the day.

"Ooo, don't look now but I see your boyfriend at our 1 o'clock"

Of course I didn't listen and had to look. I saw Spencer along with a few guys who I didn't know as well as a brunette standing off to the side. When we got close enough to hear them, I heard Spencer's husky laugh that I grew fond of.

"Well, why don't you go over there?" Carly nudged me with her elbow.

I stopped walking for a few seconds then continued "Na, he seems busy right now."

"Mackenzie, busy my ass. You just don't want to go there because you think he'll ignore you in front of his friends. He's your boyfriend, your supposed to go over there."

I smiled at the word Boyfriend. "I'm just worried that he might not be falling for me like I'm falling for him. This is my first time having feelings that are this strong for someone."

"Mac, I get why your worried but let me clue you in. You didn't see Spencer the way I did when Jace had you all alone in that room. Guys don't go over protective over some girl they don't feel strongly about. He's falling for you Mac, I could see it in his eyes."

"If you say so."

"I do. So stop being so stubborn and get your ass ov-" she looked over my shoulder and smiled "looks like someone beat you to it."

Before I could turn around to see what she was talking about, Spencer scooped me into his arms and his lips were on mine within seconds. I ran my hands over his buzzed hair before placing them around his neck.

"Hello to you too." I mumbled. He smiled and rested his forehead against mine, "I missed you this morning babe."

I bit my lip in an attempt to hide my idiotic grin. He missed me. Those words sent a warm feeling through my body.

"Me too."

Carly's disgusted tone broke through "Yea thanks for acknowledging me guys."

Spencer continued staring at me "Good Morning Carly." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before setting me down, intertwining our hands together.