Chapter 13

When I saw Spencer it made me sigh in relief.

Spencer refused to look at him. The muscles in his jaw were ticking and I can tell he is trying to control his anger. He held his hand toward me, and when I went to put my hand in his, Mr.Beauty guy over here stopped me by grabbing my hand and moving it away from Spencer.

"Sorry bro, but you're gonna have to find another chick to sleep with tonight, this one is mine."

Spencer's eyes shot toward him and I see his hands clenched into a fist and his body tensing up. This Spencer looked terrifying and angry. He didn't even look this angry when he found the bruise Jace caused a few days ago. I knew what was about to happen but no way in hell am I going to have my boyfriend handle my problems for me, so I acted before he could. Bringing my knee back up, I kneed him in the groin. When he bent down, I slapped him hard in the face. I let go of his head and let him fall to the ground.

"Ass." I murmured

I know Spencer liked protecting me and yes at times I love that but Mason didn't teach me self defense for no reason. Just because Im a girl, it doesn't mean i am going to cower down and wait for someone else to fight for me. I knew Mason and the guys would be proud of me but what would Spencer think?

I smirked at the guy who was still curled up on the ground holding onto his wounded crotch. When I looked up at Spencer, my smirked fell. Spencer stood there with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. He blinked and shook his head in disbelief.

"Damn baby. That was hot!"

I laughed and jumped into Spencer's arms, kissing him fiercely. He was okay, and he won the fight. He hissed and sucked in a sharp breath before setting me down.

"Spencer, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. Let's get out of here and find Andy."

When we headed to the same double doors earlier, we found Andy. Andy was the guy who sets up all the underground fights and takes care of the fighters and the money. When Spencer and Andy were speaking, my phone vibrated in my pocket letting me know I had a text.

Carly texted saying she caught a ride with the guys. Spencer introduced me to Andy who let out an appreciative whistle and a thumbs up to Spencer.

"Nice catch man, great idea on bringing your good luck charm around." He smiled at us before handing Spencer a massive roll of cash. They shook hands and Spencer wrapped an arm around my shoulder, leading me outside, towards his car. I noticed the cautious way he was holding himself and how it took him a little longer climbing into his car. When he was driving, I took this time to inspect him. He didn't have any cuts or bruises but then again, he might have them under his shirt. I should have looked earlier.

"Like what you see?" He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh.

I blushed and looked out the window "Sorry."

"Mac, I was kidding. Did you enjoy watching me kick someone's ass tonight?"

"I wasn't able to watch much because of that guy..."

Spencer laughed, "That was honestly the hottest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe my girl put someone down faster than I did."

"Well that just proves that I can take care of myself most of the time." I smiled looking at him.

"I know, it's just I go alittle caveman when it comes to you sometimes. You're too precious to me."

My heart started hammering in my chest. How is it possible that I have the most sweetest and perfect boyfriend?