Chapter 4

So I decided to do a double update because I felt like it and I don't think i will be able to update tomorrow so i hope you like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote. Thanks guys!!!

My eyes shot open the next morning when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Looking down I saw a sleeve of tattoos and gasped when I remembered that Jace and I slept in the same bed last night. As soon as I remembered I quickly got out from under his arm and off his bed. My eyes immediately raked Jace's shirtless torso. His tattoos reached up his shoulders, and down to his well-defined chest and abs. Oh dear lord this man is gorgeous. I was interrupted by thoughts when Jace sat up.

"Holy Jesus baby, you almost scared the shit out of me, I thought I had a girl in here."

"Um... Jace? I don't know if you noticed but... I am girl!" He looked up at me but slowly taking in my body.

"I meant I thought I slept with a girl last night...as in sex." I still didn't understand where he was going with this. Obviously taking in my confusion Jace propped himself up on his elbow and looked directly into my eyes.

"What I meant was chicks that I screw aren't allowed to spend the night in my room, after sex I kick them out."

"So technically, you just used them for sex and once you get what you want you leave?"

"Yea"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes before walking towards the door. "Jace you're a pig!"

He didn't seem offended, he just laughed and watched me leave. When I walked in the living room, Carly was there with a few housemates. Once she saw me she immediately stood up and rushed over to where I was standing. She began to speak "Mac I am so so so so sorry. The guys told me what stupid shit I did and I just want you to know that I am so sorry. I would never intentionally hurt you." By the looks of it, I can tell Carly was really sorry.

"Carly it's fine. I knew you were drunk and you didn't necessarily know what you were doing."

"No it's not! You should hate me right now!"

Even though I was humiliated I've never been one to hold a grudge. She still looked sullen but I assured her that it was fine. No biggie.

She finally believed me since she gave me a tight hug before heading to the kitchen to grab more coffee for her hangover.

After a few minutes she spoke up again "I got it! I'll take you shopping and buy you a full outfit to make it up to you."

Instead of protesting I decided that I was in need of new clothes so I agreed.

"Great. Go change,I'm ready whenever you are."

I walked in Jace's room only to find it empty. Thinking he was gone, I decided to ditch the basketball shorts and quickly grabbed Carly's skirt. Before I got the chance to pull them up Jace walked in.

"It's really sad you don't let anyone see that sexy little body of yours." I quickly pulled the skirt up and turned around to face him.

"It's not like you haven't seen what I have before. Considering all the skanks you've slept with."

He cocked his head and raised his eyebrow.

"True but doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see yours."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Ooh baby, don't challenge me because when I want something, I sure as hell would get it."

"In your dreams lover boy."

He quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest, his eyes raking my body up and down.

"Someday baby.... Someday, I promise you." He said before winking