Chapter 14

Okay, so maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut because when I looked up Jace had the stupid smirk on his face and his eyes were lit up.

"Exactly how crazy do I make you feel?" He asked in the most seductive way ever.

"Jace, I'm serious. Stop!"

"If you could give me a good reason why, then I'll stop and never make contact with you ever again."

"I told you, I'm with Spencer now." I huffed.

"I said a GOOD reason baby." He deadpanned.

"That's the only reason Jace!" I leaned closer to grab the towels from him but he then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

"Jace" I shut my eyes in order to keep me from getting distracted again "please, don't... I really like Spencer. Find someone else to treat like shit, not me."

I kept my eyes close until I heard Jace sighed and let me go, walking away. I made my towards the backyard. I flopped onto one of the outdoor chairs and tried to forget about Jace. Issac fired up the grill and Carly came over sitting next to me while the guys talked about heading to the beach tomorrow. I was so focused on my thoughts of Jace that I didn't even realize Spencer wrapping his arms around me.

Spencer laughed and pressed his lips onto mine

"Mind if I steal you away?" He whispered into my ear. I smiled

"I'm yours for the next 3 days."

We headed inside the house. When we were inside his room he finally spoke.

"We gotta cover you up babe."

"You don't like it?"

He pushed me down his bed and slowly raked his eyes over my body. Heat spread across my cheeks seeing the thirst in his eyes.

"When we are alone, yea but since we are with the guys, I don't really want to continue watching them look at you like they want to eat you." He said a little to harsh.

"Is something wrong babe?"

"Nothing, just a bad day. No big deal." Before I could protest he kissed my hand and crawled over the bed to hover over me.

"Don't worry about it Mac, it's nothing."

"Fine. I'll go change into something more "appropriate" and then we could head out."

The corned of his mouth tilted up "I just got you all to myself, I'm not ready to end it just yet." He kissed the base of my neck and let his teeth lightly graze across my collar bone. The shivers he loved caused him to grin.

"I love knowing I do that to you." His husky voice voice was enough to make it happen again. Bringing his lips back to mine, he groaned and slid in between my legs, pressing his body firmly against mine. I pulled his shirt over his head and trailed my fingers down his back. His lips were now by the bikini top's string down my chest. He reached my breast and found the ties on my hip. He slowly started to pull the string but suddenly stopped and pulled away.

"You should change..." He looked down my body before turning away and getting off of me.

After I changed into some shorts and a tank top, we joined everyone outside as the burgers and hotdogs were coming off the grill. The first thing that Spencer did was thank Carly for lending me that swim suit, she winked at both of us before running back to Cory. We grabbed our dinner and Spencer pulled me onto his lap. By the time we finished dinner, the guys ditched to play a game of soccer while Carly and I cleaned up. Spencer came into the kitchen and pulled me in for a sweaty kiss.