Chapter 6

Hey guys! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote. Love you all

After spending 3 hours with Spencer, he dropped me off back at the house. Once I got back Carly immediately pulled me into Jace's room and asked about my little date with Spencer. After 20 minutes of interrogation from Carly, we finally started getting ready for tonight's party. I ended up in a pair of high waist-ed shorts and a cute daisy off the shoulder top tucked in that I absolutely loved. Skipping eye shadow, I decided to put on a thick coat of mascara before putting my long luscious hair in a high ponytail.

I turned around waiting for Carly's approval of my overall look. Thankfully she gave me an appreciative nod before turning to the bathroom to continue getting ready.

"So, are you excited to see Spencer tonight?" She yelled from the bathroom.

I was smiling like an idiot just hearing his name and thinking about him.

"YES!" Not seconds later I asked "Hey Carly, do you think the guys will tell Spencer about me being a virgin?" She snorted and walked in the room fully dressed.

"Mac, who cares if they do. At least your not a whore like other girls out there. Plus,Spencer doesn't seem like the type who would go for whores."

We heard the guys outside the living room and made our way to join them. When we stepped out they were all currently surrounding the bar. I glanced around and spotted Jace and some girl sucking face. I turned around and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Spencer walking towards me. We smiled at each other as he came to stand by my side.

"Hey beautiful." Yes I know its cheesy but my stomach was filled with butterflies when he called me beautiful.

"Hey there handsome."

"Ready for the week?" He asked.

"Yes. It'll be nice to have 3 days to finally relax." He nodded and spoke

"Hey Mac, can I ask you something?" I caught a ghost of a smile take place on his lips before answering.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Is there something going on between you and Jace." Where is this coming from? and was he serious?

"No, why?"

Spencer turned to the side and gave Jace a quick glance before turning back to me

"No reason."

"Spence, something must've happen for you to think that."

"Well, it's just that after I dropped you off, we bumped into each other and he told me to stay away from you."

"What? Jace said that?"

"Yeah, he said that you were taken and that you would be in his bed this weekend."

I am so going to kill Jace. I glanced at Jace's direction and pointed "Well, I dont think there is something going on between Jace and I. He looks pretty comfortable with that blond."

"And what about the whole "sleeping thing?" He asked.

"I only slept in his bed because he was "protecting me from the guys".

"And you arent dating anyone?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

"Not for long I hope."

"I can probably change that."

I caught myself leaning closer to his face and saw him looking down my lips. Before our lips could touch, I was lifted and thrown over Jace's shoulder.

"JACE! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" The fact that his hands were on my thighs were not comfortable at all.

I hope he realizes that he just stopped what could have been my first kiss. I started beating my fists on his back which made him laugh and smack my ass. He finally let me down but I was surprised when he pulled me toward the back door. Once we were away from the chaos inside he finally spoke.

"I dont want you with him."

"What is your problem with him? What did he ever do to you?"

"I dont think he's your type." I shook my head

"And since when did you care about my type?" I heard someone walk out. I then felt someone standing behind me and was surprised to feel warm hands placed on my shoulders. Looking up at Jace, I realized he looked much more pissed off then ever.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her Spence." Jace said with a loud angry tone.

I wanted to yell at him for talking to Spencer that way or by even getting in my relationship. Before I could tell him off, The feel of Spencer's arms on me were soothing and his touch made me calm.

"I don't think your in the position to make that decision" Spencer spoke up

Jace looked at me before looking back at Spencer and said

"If you hurt her Spence, I swear to god I will break your neck."

Before any of us could say another word, Jace walked back inside. I turned to look at Spencer.

"Before you say anything, I am sorry he said that to you. I had no idea what is up with him."

He didnt look pissed, he just laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you sure there is nothing going on between you and Jace?"

"Positive"

"Mackenzie you may not see it but I do. You may think there is nothing going on between you two but in his eyes there is." "But I am not going to let him take you from me."

Before I got the chance to say anything back, his lips were on mine and my entire world stopped. One hand gripped my hip while the other was wrapped around my neck. His lips were soft but firm as they moved against mine. Pulling back he smiled before kissing me again and sliding his tongue against my bottom lip. I gripped his shirt, pressing my body against his. He groaned as our tongues met. When we finally broke apart our breathing was ragged and I could see myself kissing those lucious lips all day long. For a few minutes we just stood there staring into each other's eyes. We were interrupted when Carly walked in on us "Woops! Sorry to ruin your little honeymoon with Spencer here but it's my turn on the beer pong game and I need you to be my partner."

"Carly, I don't know how to play."

"Well you're not going to learn by staying here and making out."

"Fine. Let's go."

Once we got in, Carly tried to explain how to play the game while Ian set up the table. By the time everything was set up, I just hope these guys we were going against weren't as good or I would be drunk in no time. During the first round I was lucky enough to only miss one shot and only had to drink 2 cups. By the time I know it, the guys were setting a new round of cups. To my surprise Spencer and Issac stepped up. I raised my eyebrows and smiled at Spencer. "Ready to lose?" I asked

"I never lose. Bring it on baby."

The boys went first and both made their shots. Right when I was about to make my shot Spencer stretched his arms exposing his muscled V line that met his boxers. I missed my shot. He noticed me staring and laughed before fixing his shirt. CHEATER!. When Spencer raised his hand to take the shot I bent over purposely showing my ass to him. He missed just like I knew he would. Payback baby. We were all laughing so hard from everyone attempting to distract each other . After 4 rounds of beer pong, I didn't think I could handle anymore beer so I stepped out of the game.

Before I could back away Spencer caught my hips and firmly pressed his lips on mine. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist while he slammed my back against the wall not breaking the kiss. He started making a trail across my jaw and down my neck. My eyes shot open when I heard Jace's voice.

"So much for being pure Mac." Shit. My eyes widened and Spencer set me down. I tried not to make eye contact with Spencer because I knew what was going to happen next. And I wasen't looking forward to it.