Chapter 31

I heard people saying my name and figured I must be asleep again. Suddenly someone was yelling my name in my ear and my eyes shot open.

"Oh my god! Mac what happened?! Are you okay?" Carly was right in my face and if I could move back, I would have. I turned my head and my cheek met the cold tile floor. 

"Am I on the kitchen floor?" Before anyone can answer me, Spencer came running into the kitchen with Jace and Ian, all three with a concerned expression. 

"She's awake?" Spencer looked to Carly as he knelt down next to her. 

"Yeah, she just woke up." She replied.

I tried to sit up but my head was so heavy, I barely got it two inches off the ground before I finally gave up and my head smacked against the tile, "Ow"

"You need to stay down baby. How are you?'

I looked at Spencer then back to Carly. 

"Did I fall asleep on the ground?" I asked in confusion. Carly burst into laughter and grabbed my hand 

"Not really...Mac, you passed out."

"What? I did?"

"Yeah, you scared the crap out of us too." She scolded me but looked relieved. Ian walked back into my line of sight and looked at Spencer "Couch is ready. Let's get her over there." I thought it was ridiculous that it took all three guys to lift me from the kitchen to the living room. I mean, I know they were worried but I passed out, I didn't break every single bone. I wasn't that fragile. 

"You're all being ridiculous right now"

"Baby, You passed out for-"

"I know, but i'm fine now." My stomach then growled and I pointed at it and smiled at the four of them "See, I'm fine. I was probably just hungry."

Ian was pressing on my leg, making me wince in pain, Carly was watching his hand and Jace and Spencer were staring at me. Both clearly still worried. 

"Uh, Ian? Could you release your hold a little? You're kinda hurting me." He smiled sheepishly and removed the bloody towel away from my leg. 

"What the fu-"

"You dropped your cup of coffee and a chunk sliced your leg pretty good." Spence filled me in as he lightly pressed his lips onto my forehead, "How are you feeling now?" He asked.

I looked up to see Jace slowly shaking his head back and forth before stepping away. I wanted to go after him but I couldn't.

"Uh, i'm fine... really." He studied me for a few minutes before finally helping me sit up.

"See? I'm fine." To be honest, I felt nauseous for a second but I tried not to show it because I knew Spencer would worry once again. Spencer smiled and kissed me softly 

"I'll go make you something to eat, that's probably what it was. Carly?"

"Yeah?" She replied 

"Can you go with her while she takes a shower? Just in case she passes out again."

"Yeah sure." She looked at me and grabbed me by the arm "Come on Mac, you look disgusting."

I smiled at her "Gee thanks alot Carls." 

I took a shower without passing out and Carly helped me get dressed. We walked in the kitchen and I practically inhaled the eggs and toast Spencer made. By the time I finished eating my breakfast, I'd already missed my only class of the day so Carly and I decided to spend the whole day shopping. Of course, Spencer wasn't fond with the whole idea since he was trying to keep me in bed to rest. Although after 5 minutes of begging he reluctantly let me go. We'd barely gotten into the second store when Carly put a hand on my arm and turned me to face her. 

"Are you okay Mac?"

"Yeah.. Why? What's up? I breathed heavily.

"Well... you tell me. We just walked one hundred feet and your'e practically trying to catch your breath."

I raised an eyebrow and started to speak but she beat me to it

"Okay fine, that was a little over exaggerated but you're bright red right now, sweating and you are breathing really hard. Are you sure you are okay?"

"YES, I'm fine!. It's just really hot today."

"Mac, you're wearing a short sleeved shirt and it's fifty degrees outside."

I paused and looked at her "Really?" My heart finally slowed down so I took a deep breath. She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the car. That sudden dizziness came back again but luckily it went away when I was sitting in the car on the ride home. When we got back to the house, Spencer greeted us, worry etched all over his face as he took in my heavy breathing and red face. 

"Did she pass out again?" He asked Carly

"No but she wasn't doing too well."

"What happened?" 

"Ahem SHE is right here! Nothing happened. Carly just over exaggerated. You know what, i'm just going to take a nap. If you guys are done treating me like a child, i'd like to go do that." I pushed past them and headed for his room. I know they didn't deserve to have me snap at them but I was just tired of being treated as if I was a child. I have no idea what was going on with my body right now considering my mood swings, dizziness, and passing out  but hopefully a nap would help. 

****

The rest of the weekend consisted of me feeling better and Spencer and Carly continuing to treat me like a child and watching over me in case I was going to collapse at any second. I breathed a huge sigh in relief when Sunday came and went. Carly, Katherine and I spent the whole day together since Jace bailed on family day. Monday came and went as well as I got back in my classes. By the end of the day, I'd had so much energy, that I practically skipped to each class. Thankfully, Spencer seemed to think I was much better since there weren't any "weird" incidents happening. When I got to his room that night, he immediately tossed me onto his bed  and attacked me with those juicy luscious lips. Our clothes were then tossed on the floor and my body just craved for him even more. I hadn't had one of these steamy sessions with the love of my life since Thursday. And I plan to make this one as memorable as possible.