Chapter 2

When I stepped inside the house, My eyes immediately scanned through the dark living room filled with slutty girls grinding on intoxicated looking guys. Carly grabbed my arm and lead me to the kitchen

"Want a drink?" Before I could respond a red cup was placed in my hands. After getting a beer and forcing half the cup down to get the bad taste over with as fast as possible, I followed Carly out to the backyard to meet more people. I don't remember most of their names but I'm pretty sure I got picked up and carried around about twelve times. Carly assured me it was because I looked good, but I was kind of wishing I'd worn something with a lot more coverage. Although in the other hand Carly seemed so comfortable with the way guys were touching her and raking their eyes over us. I didn't know how she could handle that. I no longer felt pretty or beautiful, I felt like a fresh meat in which every guy would crave. I never felt so out of place in my life. All of a sudden I was pulled into the dance floor by Ian and Carly. I didn't know exactly what to do so I tried to follow Car's lead and I'm pretty sure I looked ridiculous doing it. I turned my head to try to find an open exit but instead I found myself being glared at by the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen. Taking in the rest of him I could see I'd gotten in the way of his dirty humping with a busty blonde. Finally finding an open exit I slowly made my way through the packed bodies and out of the living room.

"Hey there Mackenzie."

I turned to see Ian standing right next to me. "Oh, hey Ian."

"Not much of a dancer I see?" Is he serious? They call that dancing?

"Uhm... not really my thing." Ian caught me by surprise by putting an arm on each side of me trapping me against the counter and pressing his body into mine.

"Um... hey is there a bathroom I can use?" "I feel like throwing up" I lied.

As soon as I asked, I heard a bunch of guys starting to chant and the moment I turned to see what the fuss was about my eyes landed on the same guy with the gorgeous blue eyes. He was now taking shots out of a different girl's mouth, running his tongue and lips all over her neck and chest between each one. After his third shot he looked right into my eyes and winked before putting his mouth to the glass. What a player. I went off to find the bathroom on my own. After opening a few doors on couples having sex, I finally found an unoccupied bathroom. I stayed in the bathroom until people started pounding on the door. I dashed out and rounded the corner and ran into a broad muscular chest and almost fell on my ass before he caught me. It was him. It was that mysterious guy with the gorgeous blue eyes. He gave me a cocky smile and I momentarily got distracted by his perfect full and plumped lips. Cocking his head to the side he began to speak "Now who are you?" I blinked finally getting my system to work again. I tried to move around him but his hands were still holding me in place.

"What? No thanks?" I thought about the two girls id seen him with, and I realized there was a new blonde chick who was comfortably wrapped around his waist. Wow 3 girls within half an hour? what a man whore. Realizing he was waiting for me to yet answer back I finally speak up. "Thanks" I say in a harsh tone. He scoffed. After releasing my arms he crossed his in front of his chest exposing even more muscles and his sleeve of tattoos on both arms. "Excuse me babe?"

Narrowing my eyes I started to walk past him "you're right, excuse me." He let me pass and I made my way outside. Carly said we'd be here all night and I know its stupid but all I want to do is hide out in my dorm. I found some chairs In a dark corner and plopped into one and started texting Mason.

Me:

So... I don't understand why you guys get so excited about parties...

Mason Kidd:

You at one?

Me:

Yes

Mason Kidd:

Are you drinking? Please don't tell me your drunk

Me:

Woah calm down, I'm not drunk, I only had 2 drinks.

Mason Kidd:

Please be careful Mac, I know better than anyone that you can take care of yourself and shit but don't let anyone hand you an open drink and don't set yours down either. You'll never know what's in those drinks. Understood?

Me:

Yes sir!

Mason Kidd:

I'm serious Mac! Be careful!

Me:

I will. Don't worry

I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH MACE!

Mason Kidd:

Same here. I haven't done anything since you left..

Me:

I doubt that. You're probably on a date with one of those skanky cheerleaders. Already forgetting about me!

By the time Carly found me, I had already said goodbye to Mason and also realized that the party has thinned out a bit.

"Mackenzie! where have you been? I've looking all over for you."

Huffing, she fell into the seat next to me. "Sorry, I guess you can see, I'm not into partying as much as you are."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it sooner or later." "Oh btw did you meet or talk to anyone?"

I shook my head "Not really.. I pretty much sat here, the only person I made contact with was Ian and this other guy but he was a jerk."

"Wait a minute, so you are telling me that this whole time, you only talked to 2 guys?"

"Yup"

"Really? Woah wait back up, who Is this mystery guy you bumped into?"

"Not much of a mystery, he was seen with 3 different skanks in like 30 minutes and plus he was kind of a jerk."

"Oooo sounds like my kind of man." She says with a wink. I looked over at her with my shocked expression.

"Oh relax, I was just kidding....Come on let's head in, everyone Is practically gone."

"What time are we heading back to the dorms?"

"Mac are you crazy? I'm drunk... I never drive when I'm drunk."

"Soooo where are we going then?"

"Well my brother owns this house and he agreed to have us crash in his room."

"Woah what? No way in hell am I sleeping in his room!"

"Chill Mac, it'll only be us two. He can sleep on the couch."

We crossed the lawn and headed inside.

"Well well well if it isn't the babe with the sassy attitude."

My body tensed and I turned around to see my "mystery" man standing behind me. I plastered on a fake smile and said "Gee I almost didn't recognize you without a tramp by your side" I didn't realize but I heard Ian and some other guys snickering by my remark. Leaning into my ear he harshly whispered "Babe maybe you can change that... I'm not up to my limit tonight so the window is still open for you."

Geez darn him, his hot looks, and those gorgeous blue eyes. My body was technically tingling due to how close he was. 

I leaned away and replied "Oh, I'm sorry but I don't have STD'S so I'm not necessarily your type."

Ian started cracking up and Carly spit out her next shot all over the counter. After choking she finally chimed in and said "Jace back off and stop treating my roommate that way... I told you all, she's off limits." I quickly turned around to face Carly "Wait you know him?" Everyone started laughing like I was crazy except for the guy right behind me.

"Well he IS my brother so yea..."

Oh. Crap. I should have realized they were related at some point. They had the same blond hair and beautiful blue eyes and perfect smile.