71

[Song: Cake By: Melanie Martinez. This song is my shit so thats why Im putting it twice in this book XD]

{Travis' POV}
()()()()

"Traaaaaviss~" a sweet and familiar voice sings in my ear, I smile and flutter my eyes open gently, taking in the view of Zane in front of me. We were still in bed, his arms wrapped around my neck as he snuggles himself next to me and my arms around his waist. "Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" I greet him, his face flattens suddenly, "sore." I burst out laughing, making Zane merely smile. "Shut up!" He giggles, pecking my lips softly. "I swear pounding inside you gets better and better each time we do it." I state, his eyes widen and his face explodes into a large red blush. I bite my lip, holding back my laugh. "S-Shut u-u-up!" He stutters, I smirk at him, kissing his forehead gently. "Sorry baby. Listen, Im going to go take a shower, then make breakfast for you. Okay cuddles~?" He grins sweetly, his red blush turning into a soft rose pink blush. "Okay. Love youuu~" he sings, giggling as I wiggle my eyebrows at him and quickly sinking downwards in bed as soon as I get up. I smile, grabbing a pair of clothing, and heading to the shower.

()()()()

"Hey Travis..." Zane mutters, walking into the kitchen, where I was. "Hey cuddles. I finished breakfast. Here ya go." I say, sliding him a plate of pancakes and bacon. With lots and lots of bacon. He half smiles, sitting down and grabbing a form. Strange. He was just very lovey dovey when we woke up. "Cuddles? You okay? Did you fall in the shower or something?" I ask him, he shakes his head and awkwardly smiles at me. "Im fine." I frown, nodding slowly. I was going to find out whats wrong, if its the last thing I do. Is t down next to him, beginning to eat, as I watch him pick at his food. "I really hate you right now Travis..." my eyes widen and my frown grows. "W-Why... ?" I whimper, he turns to me, tears in his eyes. "Because of what you did!" He shouts, confusion fills my veins and I lean closer. "W-What did I d-do?" I ask, laying a hand on his thigh. He lifts something up in front of me, making my eyes widen. "Z-Zane... " I whisper, he flutters his eyes, his floodgates opening and tears beginning to rush down his face. "Your pregnant?" I ask, he bursts into more tears, screeching loudly.

I simply don't understand why he is so devastated about this though.

"Y-Y-Yes... " he whines, I smile softly. "Why are you so sad about it?" I question, his eyes widen a bit, "y-your not m-mad...?" I chuckle softly, kissing his lips. "Of course not. The more the merrier~" I say, he giggles, biting his lip and leaning in, connecting our lips. "Why would you think I would be mad, when we already have two children at home?" I softly caress his thigh, tracing my hand upwards then heading downwards, repeating the cycle. "I-I don't k-know... I-I was so nervous I-I though m-maybe you only wanted t-two children..." He murmurs, I smile, chuckle lightly, before leaning inwards and laying soft kisses on his neck. "Aw...Zane your adorable." I state, he blushes, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Not as adorable as you though." He replies, I laugh. "Oh please, Im way uglier then you." He smirks, "oh yeah? Wanna have an ugly contest?" He asks, his tone of voice deepening, his body scooting closer to me. "Nah, You win." His eyes widen and he begins to giggle. "Shut up you piece of shit." I grin, leaning my forehead on his. "I love you Zane." He bites his lip, smiling back at me, "I love you too, Travis."
()()()()

A/N this is a shorter chapter then the others :3

MORE ZANVIS BABUS YUS

I hope chu guys loved dis chapter, as much as I loved writing it.

OMI I WAS TRYING SO BARD NOT TO GET CAUGHT, WHILE LOGGING INTO WATTPAD AT SCHOOL XDD

anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Okay bye!
~ Kathie ~