51

[Song: XO. By: Eden Project. THIS IS MY JAM]

{Travis' POV}
"Travissss!" Zane whines, I look over at him from the kitchen. He was laying on the couch, and he was whining uncontrolably. "WHAAT." I yell, looking back at him and smiling, He gets up and trots over to me. He wraps his arms around my neck and digs his head into my chest. "Food." He says blankly. I laugh and kiss his forehead making him smile. "What do you want to eat?" I ask, he tilts his head and shrugs. I smile, and I pull him close. "Spaghetti?" He shakes his head no. "Lasagna?" "No.." "Breadsticks?" I ask, smirking. "No.." I gasp. He doesn't want breadsticks!? I sigh. "Then what do you want?" I ask. "You." He whispers, connecting our lips gently. I smile throughout the kiss and I pull him close. I let my hands travel down his back and I eventually reach his butt, grabbing it. He jumps, but quickly relaxes, melting into it. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth giving him permission, and our tongues fight for dominance. I win, and I explore his mouth. I lift my hand up his shirt and I open my eyes, just a little bit, to see a faint red blush on his face. His messy black hair, and his Short little nugget body was what made me adore him so much at that moment. He was so cute! I pull away, saliva dusting our lips. We wipe it away and smile, and I snuggle him. "I want chocolate too though..." He whispers, I burst into laughter and I ruffle his hair, taking a big Hershey's bar out of our Candy jar and I hand it to him. He adorably smiles, Making me blush a light pink. We race over to the couch and I sit, Zane sitting on my lap like a baby. His legs wrap around my Waist and arms around my neck, I grab his butt gently and he giggles. He opens the candy bar wrapper and Starts to eat it. He then lays his head on my shoulder, eating as we watch Netflix. Halfway through the show however, Zane gets up and races upstairs. "Zane?" I ask, standing up and following him. He throws up in the toilet, And I kneel down next to him and rub circles on his back. He flushes the toilet, Groans, and Wipes his mouth. He stands up and washes his hands and I wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and hugs me after drying his hands. I smile and rest my chin on top of his head. "Do you want to lay down and rest?" I ask. He groans and nods. I walk him over to bed and lay him down, I turn off the bedroom lamp and I shut the curtains, Making the room dark and relaxing for him to sleep. I start to walk out the room when, "Traaavis..!" Zane whines, I turn around and Flick the bedroom light on again. "Yes?" "Sleep with me." He whines again. I smile and I start to laugh. "Shit that sounded wrong, I meant come and lay down and sleep with me, SHIT! I MEAN COME AND FALL ASLEEP WITH ME!" He hisses, giggling as Im in actual tears from laughing too hard. I chuckle and turn off the light and I crawl into bed next to him. I kiss his neck softly and he wraps his arms around my neck and smiles. "I love you," I say, "I love you too." He replies, and we both drift off.

|Time skip to morning :3|

{Zane's POV}
I wake up the next morning because of the shining sunlight passing through the curtains and hitting my eyes. I look over to my side to see Travis gone, And I groan. I sit up and rub my eyes, and I drag myself out of bed. Getting kisses and cuddles with Travis was the only hing motivating me to get out of bed. I walk downstairs and I take a peek of the Living room to see Travis sitting on the floor, Writing things down in a notebook, He looked really concentrated. Suddenly Something Jumps in my stomach and I feel it coming up my throat. I race upstairs and into the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. "Baby?" Travis yells, I Don't respond. I continue to throw up, the back of my throat starting to burn. So this is what women have to go through when there pregnant, Oh God. I stand up and I flush the toilet and I wash my hands. I walk out the Bathroom and back downstairs, To see Travis waiting for me at the bottom of the steps. I jump into his arms and dig my head into the crook of his shoulder. "You okay?" He asks, concern filling in his face. He slides his hands up my back, and he runs his fingers through my hair. "Im So tireeeeed.." I whine, Hugging him tightly. "Then why Don't you go back to sleep?" I shake my head. "Nooo..Only if you go with me.." I reply, He sighs. "I cant, Why Don't you just go without me?" He lectured. "Because I wanna Cuddle," I mention, gripping onto him tighter. He chuckles, "Then why Don't we cuddle by the couch?" He states, He carries me over to the Couch and Lays me down, I smile, And he smiles back. He sits on the floor, in front of the couch and continues to Writes things in a notebook on the coffee table. "What are ya doing?" I ask, Sitting up behind him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckles, "Writing Down Some baby names..I thought you wanted to sleep?" He chuckles, turning to face me, I smile and shrug. "I wanted to sleep, but not when your looking so attractive~" I flirt, He blushes a light red and smirks, He pecks my lips and turns back to the notebook, "Can I see the names you wrote down so far?" I ask. He nods, I climb down from the couch, onto the floor, On Travis' lap. He caresses my Thighs as I read the names in the notebook. "They are really good. Names but I Don't really think that Hey would suit our child.." I mumble, Looking at him a Heartwarming smile. He smiles. "Yeah, Neither did I." He agrees, Holding my hand. "When will we find out the Gender?" He asks, I shrug. "Maybe I could schedule an Appointment with Zoey? Shes a doctor and she'll understand since Im a boy and all," I giggle, Travis smiles and Nods. I grab my phone and I dial Zoey's number, Quickly standing up and Walking outside the front door. I sit on the porch, Listening to the phone ring. "Hello?" She greets through the phone. "Hey Zoey, Its me, Zane." I cheer, She giggles. "Hey Zane! Great to hear from you again, Vylad told me about your special News! Congratulations!" She compliments, I smile. "Thanks, Zoey, Um if its not too much to ask...Can I schedule an appointment at the Doctors office with you?" I continue, "I really want to know the Gender of this baby." I finish, she gasps. "YES OH MY- OF COURSE ID LOVE TO- Ahem. Sorry. Hehe, So tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon maybe?" She asks, I giggle. "Sure That sounds great. Bye!" I say, before hanging up the phone. "Zane!" Travis yells from inside. I get up and walk back into the house. "Yes Marshmallow?" I joke, smirking. He turns to me and pouts. "Stop picking on me man." He growls, I giggle. I walk over towards him, and I sit on his Lap. "No." I respond, kissing his lips softly.
{~}

A/N FINISHED HALLELUJAH!

I chose the name of the smol baby nugget huehuehuehuehue, You will never knowww

Well actually you will know once they say the name of the child...
Okay Now Im being awkward lol

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS I CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET TO THROW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AT MY SIBLINGS XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, See you in the next one. Bye! 💜
-Kathie