41

[Song: Natalie. By: Bruno Mars.]

{Zane's POV}
The party had ended, and it was the day after. The sun was shining bright and I was in bed, Travis' arms wrapped around my waist as we slept. I slowly open my eyelids, Looking at the alarm clock. 11:30 AM. I shift a little bit, Waking Travis up. "Hey Baby..." He says, his voice a little bit raspy at first. "Hey.....Did w-we? H-Have..?" I begin, stutters piling up in my mouth. "Have what?" He asks, I blush a light red. "You know it?" I ask. Travis laughs. "Yes, We did. And why are you so afraid to say the word?" He asks, I shrug. I hug him close, Shoving my nose in his Coconut scented hair. "Wow." He mumbles. "What?" "I gave you A LOT of hickeys last night after the party~" he explains, smirking. My eyes widen. I sit up quickly on the bed, and crawl out, Grabbing another pair of clothes and running into he bathroom. I look at my neck to see layers of Hickeys, everywhere. "TRAVIS!" I yell, I hear him burst out laughing from inside the room. I sigh. I get into the shower, and I turn it on. As I start washing myself, I hear the Bathroom door open. I roll my eyes and smile. And I poke my head out the curtain. "Ohhhh, Hey Babyyyy....." Travis says, slurring his words. I chuckle, noticing his face, turning a light pink. He climbs in the shower and Kisses my cheek, immediately jumping out when he gets hit by water. I giggle, and I continue showering.
{~}
After showering and all, I sit in the living room, In Travis' arms, both of us drinking Hot chocolate. "Travis?" I say, My mind flashing back to last night. "Hmm?" "Do you drink?" I question, laying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I drank last night at the wedding. Didn't you drink?" He questions, a curious look sprinkled in his eyes. "N-No, I drank sprite and Told everyone it was liquor." I say, he laughs. "Adorable," he responds. "Promise me, You wont get out of hand when you drink?" I ask. He nods. "Of course, I love you too much." He whispers, pecking my lips slightly. I smile and snuggle into his chest. "Travis, Tell me how we first fell in love." I say, smirking. His eyes went widen and he bit his lip. He probably forgot. I smirk even more, trying to keep in my laughs. Finally, Travis sighs, and smiles at me. "Well, I remember getting an Invite to Aphmau's sleepover party, and she said I could invite anyone, so I decided it would be sweet to invite you, so I walked up to your cute little house~" He says, a seductive smile on his face. I cut him off quickly. "Okay! You remember! Im sorry for testing you!" I quickly Chirp, giggles jumping out my mouth and My cheeks start to blush a light red. He chuckles, And connects out lips. I lay my hand on his chest, while my other one plays with his hair. He holds me on his lap by my waist, my legs wrapped around his waist. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I accept. Our tongues fight for dominance, and Travis wins. He goes to explore my mouth, but not right before Garroth breaks in. "ZANE I NEED TO TELL- Woaaahhhh, Okayyyyy.....Wrong Time?" He asks, I pull away from Travis and look at Garroth. I roll my eyes and Get off of him, walking over to Garroth. "Whats wrong?" I ask, Obviously not interested in what he is saying, because Im craving Travis' lips. "Its about Aphmau..." He says, My eyes widen and I suddenly become interested. Travis continues watching Tv on the couch, waiting for me. "Shes pregnant." He says, "WHAT?" I scream, my eyes practically opening up so wide they look like two golf balls. He nods. "Yeah, Aaron and Aphmau are going to be parents in the next 9 months!" Garroth cheers. A giant smile comes onto my face as I gasp. "Oh my Irene- We need to find out if its a boy or girl and then we need a baby shower and we need to check the date of when the baby is due and-" "Zane, Chillax." Travis says from the couch. I sigh. "Thanks for telling me Garroth." I chirp, giving him a quick hug and Then closing the door behind him as he leaves. I walk back over to the couch, and I plop down next to Travis, my mouth hanging open. "They are going to have a child! NO! I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING THE CHILD FIRST! I LOST!" I whine, Travis stares at me with complete confusion. I sigh and smile, "Me and Aphmau made a bet of who would get a child first." I explain, Travis gasps and slaps my butt, "Bad Zane!" He says, picking me up, I laugh harder than I should've. "Now Back to that Make out session~" He flirts, making me blush a dark red. I connect our lips again, and its like a Sweet Sweet Harmony.
{~}

APHMAU IS HAVING A CHILD! WOO! Did you guys like the little make out session? Huh? 😉 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Byeee~💜

~Kathie