38

[Song: CRZY. By: Kehlani]

{Zane's POV}
After arriving home from the mall, We unpack some stuff we bought. I start putting away Some water bottles when Travis snatches them. "Wait. Wanna do a science experiment?" Travis asks, smirking. "No," I respond, Grabbing the water bottles back and putting them in the fridge. "Baaabe! Come on! It'll be fun, I promise!" He assures me, Wrapping his arms around my waist. "Travis not now, Im trying to unpack the-" I begin but I get cut off. "Pleeeaaassseee~?" He whines, Hugging me protectively. I cant help but laugh. "Fine. But it better be fun or else Your unpacking all this damn stuff." I say, he rolls his eyes and smiles. He grabs two Water bottles and lays them down inside the freezer, and then shuts the freezer closed.  I pull a confused and an unamused face. "Heh, Calm down, We just have to wait two hours." He says, I groan. I grab the rest of the shopping bags and I head upstairs. "Whats wrong?" He asks from downstairs. "Im trying to unpack and your waisting my time." I Tell him. "You cant have some fun? Its a SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!" He assures me, walking into the room and laying down on the bed in front of me. I sigh. "Don't care, Never will." He Passes me a annoyed look and walks over to the closet, "You never do." My eyes shoot open. "Excuse me?" I growl. "You never want to do anything fun! It's just cuddles and kisses, and Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your cuddles and kisses, but cant we do anything cool and fun? Like Soccer or a Science experiment, or maybe swimming?" Travis convinces me, as he sits down on the floor. I sigh. I walk over to him and I sit on his lap. "Fiiine, We will actually do the science experiment. But Promise me I get to make out with you after." I tell him, Smirking. He laughs. "Promise." He whispers Kissing my cheek, picking me up and throwing me on the bed. He starts tickling me and I burst into fits of laughter. He picks me up again and runs downstairs with me in his arms. "TRAVIS STOP!" I yell, Laughing so hard, tears are at the corners of my eyes. He lays me down on the couch and Tickles me continuously. "T-Travis!!! P-Please STOP!" I scream, Laughter filling the air. He smiles and lays his head down on my stomach, wrapping his arms around my waist as I play with his hair. "I Love you," He whispers, kissing my skin gently. I giggle.
"I Love you too." I respond.
XxX
"ZANE COME ON!" I hear Travis yell, I open my eyes slightly, must have fell asleep on the couch with him. "What?" I groan, Sitting up to see Travis in the kitchen a bi smile in his face. I smirk and I walk over to him. "Whats up?" "Its been two hours and the Water bottles are Still liquid but they are freezing." He explains, Handing me a bottle. I touch it and I shiver. "Thats cold. Why isn't it ice yet?" I ask, he chuckles. "I Don't know." He responds, I giggle, "Watch this." He whispers, picking the bottle up and Banging the water bottle on the counter. It turns completely to ice in a split second. I gasp and smile. "Cool." I mumble, He smirks. "Told you it would be cool, but thats not even the best part!" He replies, He grabs a small little bowl from the cabinet and Starts pouring the freezing water into it, It immediately turns to ice. "WOAH!" I yell out, amazed at the sight. "Thats so cool!" I tell him, "I KNOW RIGHT?" He shouts, agreeing with me. I giggle at his cuteness. "Here, I saved two more for you." He says handing me two more freezing waters. I pick one up and I bang it onto the counter, and it immediately turns to ice like his did. I smile. I grab the other water bottle and I start pouring it into the bowl, and it Also turns into Ice. I smile big. "Awesome!" He chuckles. "Yeah. Now, about that make out we promised~" He flirts, I blush a light red and I smile.
Damn I love him.
XxX

I thought this was cute 😂
I love the instant ice experiment on Youtube! Its lit 🔥 ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeee~ 💜

~Kathie