37

[Song: You dont know me. By: Ariana Grande.]

{Travis' POV}
"Traaaaavisssss~" a voice whispers, I smile and I pull him closer. "Yes Zane~?" I respond, he giggles. I open up my eyes slowly and I play with his hair. "Our wedding is in A few weeeeeeks!" He cheers, I laugh. "I know, Im excited." I reply, Hugging him protectively. "I cant wait to be Mr. Valcrum...~" Zane teases, I blush a light red and I kiss his forehead. He crawls out of bed and He Puts on my sweater. I crawl out of bed afterwards and I lift his sweater over my head And I kiss him. "Sweater Kisses!" He cheers, I smile.
XxX
{Zane's POV}
I walk down the Mall with Travis, Our hands locked together. We were searching for a place to eat, Because we both were starving. Travis was Scrolling through Instagram on his Phone, Obviously distracted From the fact that 4 Girls were checking him out. I roll my eyes and I grab his hand tighter, trying to get him to look up. He continues to look at his Phone, Completely ignoring Me. I sigh loudly, Trying to capture his attention. Nothing. I hear the girls whisper and giggle as they Look at Travis, and also Blushing and smiling. "Ahem." I Blurt, Travis doesn't pay attention. "He is so cute~" I hear one of the girl says. I Roll my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder. "Wait who is that?" "Probably his Brother or Best friend." The girls talk and talk. "AHEM." I say again, Much more louder. Travis ignores me again. He looks up from his phone and looks around,  and then back at the phone. "Do you think he has a girlfriend? Let me go ask!" One of the girls say, My eyes widen and I look over at them to see the girl handing her purse over to her other friend and beginning to walk over. I grab Travis' Chin and Swing his head away from his phone and looking at me. I Lock our lips roughly, and I Run my fingers through his hair. He tenses up, Surprised at my sudden actions, and he doesn't kiss back. He then calms down and Melts into the kiss. His lips soften and His kiss is gentle and Sweet. I pull away and I wrap my arms around his neck, Laying my head on his shoulder, while on my tip toes. I look at the girls to see their faces. They were PRICELESS. Their mouths were hanging open, their Eyes were wide, and some of them were covering their mouths. I turn to Travis' ear. "Next time I try and get your attention, Answer me." I whisper. He nods. "Sorry." He responds, I giggle and I grab his hand and we enter the food court.
XxX

Short little Chapter cause Im bored :3 Hope you guys enjoyed it. Byeee~ 💜

~Kathie