52

[Song: Honey I'm good. By: Andy Grammar.
WHY IS IT THAT I ONLY FIND THE OLD SONGS THAT RARELY NO ONE LISTENS TO ANYMORE THE MOST COOLEST LIKE WHAT?! XD]

{Zane's POV}
"Travis get your cute and clumsy butt down here!" I yell. He groans, Dragging himself down the stairs and looking at me in my eyes. I giggle. "Whaaaaaaaaat?" He whines, Sliding down and sitting on the floor. My eyes widen when I see what he's wearing. Pajamas. "Travis! Get dressed!! I literally woke you up like 5 minutes ago telling you to get ready!" I hiss, He hangs his head backwards, looking up at the ceiling. "Nooooooooo...!" He snaps back at me. I sigh. I walk over to him and I grab his chin, making him face me. "Travis, Your seriously starting to piss me off. Get dressed. Now." I order, He goes silent then race upstairs. I sigh. I mean, I love him a lot, but he can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I lean against the door, waiting for Travis. We were suppose to go to find out the gender of the child today but looks like were going to be late since we only have 15 more
Minutes and it takes 20 minutes to get to he Doctors. Travis comes downstairs and smiles at me, "So...Um...Where are we going..?" He nervously asks. My eyes bulge open and I gasp. Did he seriously forget? "Were going to find out the gender you Fat sack of shit!" I growl, his eyes open wider than normal and He Frowns. I roll my eyes and Swing the door open. I walk outside and down the steps, him following me like a lost puppy, I open the car door when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "Im Sorry I forgot baby.." He whispers, I groan and push him away. He comes right back. "And Im sorry for not waking up, getting dressed, and making up late for our appointment." He apologizes. I push him away again, Turning on the car but not getting in. He swings me around and Wraps his arms around my waist once again, looking at me with his shamrock green colored eyes. I look away, trying to hide my blush and stay mad at him. He leans in closer, "Please Don't be mad baby.." He whispers in my ear, The look of love spreading in his eyes. I continue to look away as my blush grows, so instead I just turn around and push his away. "Travis were gonna be late." I addressed, keeping the clue that Im still angry with him. Like why shouldn't I be? Ignoring me when I tell him to do something and Forgetting a special day, Who does that!? "Zane you cant be angry with me forever," He comments. I swing myself around to look at him. "Wanna Bet?" I choked out, He sighs. "Zane, We both know you cant be angry with me forever. And I cant be angry with you forever. We both love each other too much.." He whimpers, Running his fingers through my hair and wrapping an arm around my waist, yet again. I growl. I slap his hand away from my hair and I look deep into his shamrock eyes. "Can we just go?!" I complain, Looking away from his eyes. He sighs, and lets me go. I feel a slight pain in my heart, wont lie, I wanted him to hold onto me like that for a bit longer. He climbs into the drivers seat and I go into the passengers seat. He starts up the car and begins to drive. The rest of the drive is silent. Or at least, half of the drives was. We reach a stop light, and Travis turns to me. He grabs my arm and pulls me close Hugging me tightly. "Let me go Travis." He kisses my cheek gently. "Please Don't be maaad.." He begs. "Travis leave me alo-" I begin but he cuts me off. "Im sorry!" He kisses my neck softly, His hands holding onto my waist tighter. A light red blush dusts my cheeks. "I love you..." He whispers, I cant help but smile. "I love you too.." I reply, his eyes light up. "So you forgive me?!" He asks, I nod. He squeals and kisses my lips gently. The stop light turns green and I immediately pull away, He smiles and starts to drive. Guess he was right. I cant stay mad at him forever.
{~}

The drive home was just cheers from Travis and me smiling and giggling at his reaction. The radio was blasting music with Travis screaming along to the song. My god I hope our child does not have his singing skills. Or...I hope Our Children Don't have the same singing skills as him. We arrive home, And Travis immediately jumps out the car and Carries me upstairs into our bedroom, he sits me on the bed, and Jumps around like a maniac. "WHO KNEW WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TWINS?!?!" Travis asks, Excitedly. I giggle and Shrug. "Girl and boy?! Oh man this is like a dream come tru- WAIT! We need to think of names Zane!" He hollers, smiling. I giggle and I stand up and walk over to him.  I start to massage his shoulders. "Baby, Calm down. Were only two months in. Why Don't your relax..?" I ask, Laying him down on the bed gently, I climb on top of him and I connect our lips. He pulls away and blushes. "Fine, but your going to sleep with me." He says, I smile and nod, watching him get into his pajamas and getting into my pajamas. I crawl up next to him and cuddle him, while his arms wrap around my waist and my head rests on his chest.

"Zane?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it okay for two people to have sex when one of them is pregnant?"

I burst into laughter and I hit him playfully. He chuckles and His grip on my waist gets tighter.

"I love you, You horny piece of Crap." I say, he laughs and Kisses my forehead.

"I love you too."
{~}

A/N YOU ARE WELCOME

The names aren't in this chapter huehuehue, a few more chapters my friendsss ;3

I hope you guys are enjoyed this book, because I really enjoy writing it for you guys.
also, THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWO SMOL NUGGETS OH MY WHAT.

Anyways, lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll see you in the next one. Bye! 💜
-Kathie

P.S 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS LOL, When your Christmas present says, 'From mom and dad' and you know damn well that dad has no idea whats inside XD