3

(Song: Down South. By: Lady Antebellum)

{Zane's POV}
XxX
When I arrive at Aphmau's house I find, Katelyn, Garroth, Laurence, Vylad, Dante,
Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, and Travis. I pull my mask up higher. We all sit in a circle and Aphmau is the first to speak. "Okay! Lets choose a Game!" Aphmau giggles. "Okay, Raise your hand for Truth or Dare!" Aphmau chirps. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan raise their hands. "Seven Minutes in heaven." No one raises their hand. "Spin the bottle!?" Aphmau cheers. Everyone raises their hand. Crap. "Hey! Zane didn't vote!" Vylad says. I shoot him a death glare to shut him up. "Never Mind." Vylad chuckles nervously. "Okay! Garroth go get the bottle from my fridge please?" Aphmau asks. Garroth nods, gets up and goes into the kitchen. He comes back with a brown bottle in his hand. "Here you go.." Garroth says, handing Aphmau the bottle. She lays it flat on the floor and Than says, "Who wants to go first?" I look over at Travis to find him looking at me. He smiles. I blush and smile under my mask. And I think Travis Noticed. "I'll go first." Aaron says, smiling at Aphmau. She blushes. He spins the bottle and it lands on Aphmau. They lean in and kiss. "OH MY IRENE, KAWAII~CHANS SHIP! I SEE TOUNGE ACTION!" Kawaii~Chan squeals. "Ew! TMI Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn argues, with a disgusted look on her face. They pull away and Than Katelyn had to spin. She spins and it lands on Kawaii~Chan. "WHOA WHAT?! You know what? Fine." Katelyn says, Kissing Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan's eyes widen and her face goes as red as a Cherry. Katelyn pulls away and looks at Garroth. "Your turn." She says. Garroth spins and it lands on Laurence. "OTP! YES!" Aphmau squeals. I roll my eyes, she might be my best friend, but she needs to chill with the shipping. Garroth and Laurence kiss and than it was Vylad's turn. Vylad landed on Dante, so they kissed. Garroth tensed up and Laurence kissed His cheek to calm him down. I look over at Travis and I stare at his beautiful Green eyes. I blush. He looks at me and Smiles, he was blushing also. "My turn.." Travis says, looking at me while blushing. A smile tugs at my lips under my mask. Travis, than again, Noticed. He spun the bottle and GUESS who it landed on. Me. I blush madly and I turn my head. "Zane, you have to do it, everyone else did it." Aphmau says. I shake my head 'No.' "Do you wanna do it privately? Either way, You have to do it." Aphmau asks, looking at Travis, than at me. I nod my head and Travis gets up and reaches for my hand. Garroth growls and Laurence hugs him. I grab Travis' hand and we walk down into the basement. Travis is blushing madly and so am I. He takes my hand and Leans in closer. I blush and smile. "I can see your smile. Its beautiful." Travis adds, Caressing my cheek. I blush. "T-Thanks..." I mumble. Travis slowly pulls down my mask as his hand makes its way to my waist. I snake my arms around his neck. He smiles and I can't help but smile back. I can feel his minty breath brush against my cheek, as he leans close. "Here...if your so nervous about this, which I can see you are, lets just do this..." he says, lifting my sweater over his head, and smirking. Our faces are 3 inches apart but finally he closes the gap and connects our lips. Our lips move in sync. And I run my fingers through his hair. He pulls away and blushes, while I take my sweater off from over his head. Than an evil, Crazy, wave of Sadness, I'd like to call Anxiety washes over me when I see Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan On the stairs giggling and taking pictures. My hands start shaking and My heart pounds. "When I said Private I meant only me and Travis." I growl, tears forming in my eyes. "Zane?" Travis says, worriedly. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Why would you care?!" I yell, Stomping upstairs, grabbing my things, and walking out the house. Than I stop and my eyes widen when I hear the most 4 beautiful words. "Because I Love You!" My heart races and I run off to my house. Great move Zane.

{Travis' POV}
XxX
I watch Zane run off to his house. Wow Travis, Way to admit your feelings. I run after Zane, and I knock on his front door. "Go Away!" He yells. "Zane, Please..." I say. He Opens the door a tiny bit. "Why do you love me?" He asks. "What?" "You said you loved me, Travis. Why?" He asks. "Because I do. Your everything I want. And Honestly I have loved you since I first laid my eyes on you." I whisper to him, holding his hand. He opens the door wider. "Travis..."
XxX