26

[Song: Irresistible. By: One Direction.]

{Zanes POV}
It was hot out and we all decided to go to the beach. Travis was sitting next to me in the shade. "Why do you only go out in the sun when It's only you and me?" He asks. "Because if I got sunburn, I know you wouldn't make fun of me." I respond, smiling at him. "But Think of it this way, If you get a sunburn, in front of all your friends, I'll be here." He explains. I blush. I kiss his cheek and rest my head on his shoulder. "I have never had a sunburn before..." I whisper. He looks at me like he has just seen a ghost. "Seriously? You never had a sunburn before?" He asks, I shake my head. "Wow. That's crazy." He adds. I roll my eyes and smile. His phone rings. He looks at the contact and sighs. "It's my mom. Be right back." He says, kissing my cheek and walking off, answering the phone. I watch him in the distance to see his rub the back of his neck and look over at me. He quickly looks away once he realizes Im looking at his. He blushes a dark red when He looks over at me again and than walks out of my view. I start to have an Anxiety attack. Haven't had one of these in a long time. My heart stars beating faster and My hands and feet start shaking. I get up and Quickly walk where Travis was and look around for him. No sign of him. I walk back to the Hotel house and see his on the phone In the living room. He was sitting on the couch holding his head as if he had a headache. His phone was on speaker. "I Know I Know. Mom I'm just scared." He says. "Travis sweetheart don't be scared. You love Zane, don't you?" Angie asks through the phone. Huh? This is about me? "Yes Of course I do! He makes me feel loved. I love him so much, I'm just scared of getting rejected!" Travis explains. "Why would he reject you Travis? Don't you understand? In his eyes, Your his hero. The one who put light into his life. Your the man who makes him feel real, who makes him feel happy, The man who makes him feel alive. Zane loves you more than anything Travis." Angie explains. She was telling the truth. A light red spreads across my face. Travis doesn't say anything. I can see a smile and a light pink blush on his face. "Thanks mom. I gotta get going, Zane's probably worried." He says. My eyes shoot open. I tip-toe out there house carefully and than race back to the beach. After about 2 minutes Travis is back. "Hey Baby." He says, sitting down next to me and kissing my cheek. "Hiiiiii.." I squeak, extending the word Eye in Hi. I giggle. He smiles. "I love it when you act all cute." I blush. "Zane! Come in he water!" Aphmau shouts from inside the ocean, Aaron is holding her to make sure she doesn't drown. I turn grumpy. "No! I already told you I don't like water!" I yell back. She laughs and puts her hands up in defense. I turn back to Travis and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Zane?" "Hmm?" "Why are you so adorable?" Travis asks. "Because I'm Zane Ro'meave, duh." I joke, giggling. He chuckles and Snakes his hands around my waist. We look over at the ocean to see Garroth In Laurence's arms trying to get away. "Laurence put me down!" Garroth yells, laughing. Laurence smirks and throws him in the water. After Garroth comes back up, he splashes Laurence and laughs. Travis smirks at me and picks me up. Oh Dear Irene. I struggle to get away. "Travis don't even think about it!" I yell, smiling. Travis walks over to the water and Starts laughing. Everyone shouts, "Throw him! Throw him! Throw him!" "No Travis!!" I yell, Laughing like crazy. Finally, He throws me in. He cold water zooms around me quickly, leaving me soaked. I come back up for air and glare at Travis. I give him a death glare even though I really want to laugh. He tilts his head at me and smiles. He reaches his hand out help me up, instead I pull him in with me. That's when I start laughing. Everyone else dives into the water. I feel Travis' hands wrap around me in the water. I look over at him and Gently slap him on the cheek. "Idiot." I blurt, giggling. He smiles.
After awhile, We All head back to our hotel house. After taking a shower, I head to me and Travis' bedroom. "So when's your mom coming over again?" I ask. He chuckles. "You love my mom don't you?" He asks. "She's awesome!" I respond, Sitting on top of him on the bed. He rubs circles on my back and I lay my head on his chest. "She's coming over tomorrow." He answers. I smile. "Yay...J can hear your heartbeat you know." I mention, listening to his steady heartbeat.
"We'll keep on listening to it, because it only beats for you."
~~~

FINALLY FINISHED. Omg I had to come up with something cute lol 😂😱

I'm watching Kevin Hart, Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, and Steve Harvey non-stop today. 😅

Anyways, hope your having a wonderful day! ~💜

[IM OUT ✌🏽️]