66

[Song: Make me cry. By: Noah Cyrus]

{Zane's POV}
()()()()
It was 4:00 in the morning and some of the guys were still at Aphmau's place. Me and my brothers were too, but we were trying to get our husbands away from the party. I grab Travis by the arm. "Babe come on! Its 4 in the morning! Lets go!" I shriek, he laughs and turns to Laurence. "Dude YoU HEAr? Its 4 *hic* in tHe MoRNing!" He cheers. My eyes widen and I stop in my tracks. "Are you drunk Travis?" I snap, he looks at me and smiles. "SurE thInG SweeTie~" he replies, I growl underneath my breath. He promised me he wouldn't get drunk. I let go of his arm, letting it fall to his side. He leans in for a hug but I push him away and look at Garroth. "You okay?" I ask, he sighs. "One drunk man I have to take care of?! Ugh- yeah Im fine." He hits Laurence in the ribs, making him shriek. "LETS GO BEFORE I GET VIOLENT!" He growls, Laurence's smile fades and his face has no expression. "O-OkaY..." he whispers. And Garroth drags, Laurence out the house. I sigh, and walk out, leaving Travis at Aphmau's house and going back home.
()()()()

=Time skip: Next morning=

I flutter my eyes open due to the doorbell ringing like one million times. I growl, crawling out of bed and sliding on my slippers, walking downstairs. I open the door to see a very tired looking Travis. "What." I spit, quite mean actually. He looks at me with concern. "why are you so grumpy?" He softly asks, I roll my eyes. "Im not. What do you want." I reply, much more like a statement. He sighs, walking inside. "Well first off, I live here. And second, why are you so angry?" He questions, I slam the door shut behind me. And walk past him onto the couch. He rubs his head and groans, dropping his jacket and shoes on the floor next to the door. "My head hurts..." he whines, "well then maybe you shouldn't have gotten drunk!" I shout at him, he stumbles back in surprise. "B-Baby I-" "don't baby me! Your PROMISED you wouldn't get drunk! And you still did!" I yell, standing up and pushing him backwards. "You cant control me! You cant control anything I do! Your not my mom!" He shouts back. "Who the hell do you think your talking to?!" I growl, walking over into the kitchen, he follows. "You! Because your so controlling! And your so bossy towards me!" I roll my eyes and bite my lip to hold back tears. I hate fighting with him. I really do. "At least I didn't have you up all night, worried if you were okay! YOU COULD HAVE SENT ME A TEXT OR A CALL! BUT YOU DECIDED TO BE SO INSENSITIVE!" I scream, throwing a roll of paper towels at him. "WELL IM FINE NOW AREN'T I?!?" He snaps, "YES BUT YOU COULD HAVE SENT ME A TEXT CONFIRMING THAT!" I march upstairs and into our room, closing and locking it behind me. He knocks on the bedroom door, as I sit on the floor sobbing into my knees. "Baby please open! Im sorry!" I hear him apologize, I ignore him still sobbing. "I will break down this door if you don't open it Zane." He threatens, I sigh, unlocking it, and quickly running to my bed, crawling in and covering myself with the covers. I hear him walk close to me. "Babe.." he whispers, taking the covers away from me. He frowns and wipes my tears, picking me up slightly and wrapping me in a warm and safe hug. "Im sorry. It wont happen again okay? I would never keep you up all night like that on purpose you know that right? Your my world, I love you." He whispers in my ear, I smile, snuggling my head into his neck. "I love you too..." He chuckles and lays me down on the bed, hovering over me. He connects our lips but then quickly pulls away. "Wait where are the kids?" He questions, I giggle. "At Zoey's house. I have to go pick them up today." I inform him, he nods. "Ooohh, so were home alone~?" I giggle and punch his arm. "Shut up and kiss me you dirty perv." He obey's and connects our lips.
()()()()

A/N donne

Heyy sorry for my lack of update recently, I have been having a huge writers block,

And I may or may not be writing something new......huehuehue :3

Anyways be prepared for what might happen on my profile :)

BE PREPARED XD

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Okay bye!
~💓Kathie💓~