| 34 |

[Song: Lightweight. By: Demi Lovato.]

{Zane's POV}
After arriving at Olive Garden, Travis takes my hand. "Breadsticks?" I giggle. "Hell yeah." I respond. He smiles. We get out the car and enter the Restaurant. The rest of our friends Call us over. I smile. We sit at the table, and Aphmau smirks at me. "What?" I ask. She whistles. "Oh Nothing~" she sings. I lift one eyebrow. Travis chuckles. "My gosh, I have to sit next to You?" I ask Aphmau, sarcastically. She giggles, "Hey!" I laugh. Oh this is going to be a long night.
XxX
After finishing up our food, Aaron pays the check, and we all head out. Travis and I walk towards the door to leave, Until I get stopped by a familiar voice. "Wait Zane!" I turn around and I gasp. "Angie? W-What are you-" I begin but she cuts me off by handing me a Blue Rose. She winks at me and walks off. What...? I look at Travis and he smiles. "Whats going on?" I ask. He doesn't respond he just grabs my hand and walks me out the restaurant. We walk to the Car and I see Zianna standing At our car smiling bright. "Mom?" "Don't say anything ZuZu. Just enjoy your night." She whispers, handing me another blue rose and walking off. Whaaaat? I get in the passengers seat and Travis gets in the drivers seat. "I swear, our moms are going crazy." I tell him, he laughs. He drives off, and he goes The wrong way, "Travis your going-" "Just Trust me." He blankly says. He keeps on driving until we reach a Beautiful Forest and it was HUGE. "T-Travis...?" He gets out the car and helps me out. He smiles, I giggle. We walk towards the inside of the forest when I realize The sun was setting, leaving the sky purple and pink. It was so pretty. The leaves on the trees were green and healthy. The forest had a lighted up pathway guiding our way.

It was the most romantic scenery

It was the most romantic scenery. I smile. "Wow..." I mutter, Admiring the Setting as we walk down the pathway. Travis grabs my hand and Pulls me close as we walk. I blush a Light pink. We pass a bench where Vylad and Garroth were sitting, they get up and hand me two blue roses. Then they walk off. Whats going on?! We continue to walk and we pass by Aphmau and Aaron, and they both give me Blue roses as well. And they do the same as Garroth and Vylad, They Walk Off. I stare at all the blue roses I had. My gosh. We eventually passed by, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Laurence, Katelyn, Nicole, And Lucinda, And they all handed me blue roses too. By now I had a bouquet of Blue Roses. I smiled. We finally finished walking the Pathway, and it led to a beautiful beach. "Woah.." I mumble. Travis wraps his arms around my waist and lays his chin on my shoulder. "Travis, this is so beautiful." I state, He smiles. "Glad you like it." He whispers in my ear, "Zane, I can't believe You chose me to be yours." Travis begins, I blush. "But Im honored to be called yours, and Im honored to call you mine. I want it to be like that forever. I want to love you forever, and I want to be with you forever. And Whenever you go crazy around me makes me happy to know that your not afraid to be you when your around me. Zane, I love you More than the moon loves the stars. So, I wanted to ask you something." He says, Kneeling down on one knee and pulling out a small black box. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. My heart beats faster and faster and Tears form in my eyes. Everyone else Watches us, quietly. "Zane Ro'meave, Will you make me the happiest man on earth, and become my husband?" He asks. I Nod my head quickly. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! A MILLION TIMES YES!" I cry, He smiles, Tears run down his cheeks as he slides the ring onto my finger. He pulls me into a Soft and gentle kiss, and everyone Claps and cheers. "YEAH! YOU GO TRAVIS!" Dante yells, I pull away and laugh, Looking into Travis' green emerald eyes. We both smile. He wipes my tears away from my cheeks, and I pull him into a comfortable and warm hug. "You mean the world to me. I Love you so much." I whisper in his ear, my voice cracking, I burst into tears of joy and I Kiss his gentle and Smooth lips. Everyone runs towards us. "WOOO! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" They all yell, with joy. I smile and so does Travis. He grabs me by my waist and Pulls me close.
Im going to be getting married to My one and only True love!
Holy Shit Im Excited.
XxX

😍 You. Are. Welcome. 😍
😭 They're getting married omg.
🎉 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I did. 😂
Byeee~ 💜

[854 Words.]

~Kathie