19

(Song: Somebody that I used to know. By: Goyte.)

{Travis' POV}
XxX
When we get in the car, Julia pushes Zane and sits next to me. She leans in closer and Closer, her lips are almost 1 inch away from my cheek. Zane grabs her hair and swings her back, out of the car. My eyes widen and I gasp in shock. Zane sits down next to me and smashes his lips onto mine. I could hear Julia's Cries. Zane pulled her hair so hard that she FELL out the car! Good thing we didn't start driving yet. He pulls away and snuggles me. I wrap my arm around his waist basically saying 'Im sorry.' Julia gets in the car, after Marisa gets an Ice pack for her and she slaps Zane. Zane hits her arm and they start fighting. I stay silent. Everyone else stays silent because they are afraid of getting hit. They just watch. "LEAVE HIM ALONE. HE'S MINE." Julia screams. Zane hits her head. "HE IS MY BOYFRIEND BITCH!" He yells. And than Ive had it. "ENOUGH!" I scream, making them both go silent and stop fighting. Marisa and Zianna turn to me and mouth, 'Thank You.' I nod and smile. Zane stares at me with puppy dog eyes. I turn my head away and I look out the window. I feel arms hug me, but I don't hug back. "Sorry..." Zane whispers. I ignore him. I could hear Julia's giggles in the background. Is this her plan? I turn to Zane and I smile. I peck his lips and I hug him. Julia goes from giggling to growling. And soon enough we arrive at Olive Garden. When we arrive, Garroth, Julia, and Vylad run straight in. Zianna and Marisa walk in a few seconds after and thats when Stephanie leans in. "Im really sorry about Julia. She's a real pain in the ass. Did I mention, she was afraid of Demon Warlocks Travis?" Stephanie whispers. My eyes widen. "H-How did you know I was a-" I start to say but she cuts me off. "Zane told me." She whispers again. I turn to Zane and give him a death glare. He looks down at the ground. "Don't be mad at him though, He told me and my mom to help your relationship. If he never told me, You would of never known about Julia being afraid of Warlocks, and she would of torn you guys apart. Trust me." She says. I nod and I kiss Zane's cheek. "Julia doesn't know your a Warlock. So if she does something that you ABSOLUTELY hate, just Show you horns or whatever." She whispers, I chuckle and I nod. Once we get inside Olive Garden and we get our table, Julia sits down next to me. Zane lifts her chair up and makes her fall off and sits in the chair. Julia pushes Zane off the chair and sits in it, smirking. Zane gets up, smirks at Julia in a 'I hate you' way, and he sits on my lap. I hold him and I lean closer to him. "I Love you." I whisper, he smiles at me. "I love you too." He giggles. Julia rolls her eyes. After ordering, I get up to go use the bathroom. When I walk inside the bathroom, I hear a door open behind me. I turn around, only to be pushed against the wall by Julia. She giggles. "Hey Mr. Hottie..." She whispers, leaning in closer. Than I remembered what Stephanie said. Thats it. My eyes go purple and my Horns appear. I grab both her wrists and I push her off me. "JuLiA, I pRoMiSe YoU. I wOnT hEsItAtE tO sLaP yOu. StAy AwAy FrOm Me AnD zAnE, oR eLeSe." I hiss. Her face looks terrified, "I w-will I promise!" She squeaks, running out the bathroom. My horns disappear and My eyes go back to normal. I walk out the bathroom, suddenly, not needing to use it anymore. I sit back down at the table. Everyone smiles, and chats normally, Julia is far away from me as possible, and Stephanie is snickering. Zane is cuddling my arm. I giggle. After a while, we finish our meals and we get up and leave. After arriving home, Everyone says their Goodbyes to me and Zane. "Bye Zane. Bye Travis." Garroth and Vylad say, walking off to their shared houses. "Bye Zu-Zu! Bye Travis!" Zianna cheers, hugging us both. "Bye Zianna!" I chuckle. "Bye Mom.." Zane says. Zianna walks out the door into her car. But she doesnt drive off yet. "Bye boys." Mason Says, smiling, getting into Zianna's Car. "Bye! Thanks for Teaching, You know who, a lesson!' Stephanie chirps, snickering. I nod, and Zane looks confused. "No problem! Bye Stephanie!" I laugh. Julia waves at Zane, and Stares at me with Fright. "B-B-Bye...!!!" She squeaks running away, into Zianna's Car along with Stephanie. "Bye Bye! Nice meeting you Travis!" Marisa says, getting in Zianna's car also, and Driving off. Zane closes the door and looks at me. I yawn. "Im tirrreeddd..." I groan. I start to walk upstairs, but Zane stops me. "Who did you teach a lesson?" He asks. "Julia..." I mumble. "What did you do?" Zane asks, curious. "I turned into my....Warlock...form.." I mumble again, looking down at the ground. His eyes widen. "You didn't hurt her did you? I mean, I hate her to death, but she is still my cousin." Zane says. "No, Baby, I didn't hurt her. Im gonna go to bed." I say, walking upstairs and laying down in the bed, putting the covers over me. I was about to fall asleep when I heard running up the stairs, Zane runs in the room and jumps on me and Kisses my cheek. He than crawls up in bed with me and cuddles. "What was that for?" I ask him, chuckling. "What? I can't kiss my boyfriend?" He asks, laughing. "Oh you can." I smile, pecking his lips before falling asleep.
XxX