60

[No song lol, I couldn't think of one at the time this is being written XD]

{Zane's POV}
After arriving home, Me and Travis both lay in bed, completely tired from everything. I sigh and look over at Travis, who was looking up at the ceiling in misery. "I wish it didn't have to be this way." He mumbles, I send him a questioning look. "I really do wish it didn't have to be this way." He repeats, I turn towards him. "You wish what didn't have to be this way?" I ask, he lets out a long shaky sigh. "I wish that we never got into any fights. Like we could live our lives together without the drama and the stupid people." He says, petting my hair. I sigh. "Me too, but we just have to live our lives together while we have it." I whisper in his ear. He smiles and pulls me closer towards me, kissing my lips gently RIGHT BEFORE THE GOD DAMN DOORBELL RINGS. WHY?!?! I groan loudly and travis chuckles. We crawl out of bed and downstairs towards the door, opening it to reveal Aphmau, with Everest and Venus in her arms. I gasp and travis smiles. "Thanks Aph! Hi babies! Come to mamaaa~" I coo, Picking up Everest while travis takes Venus. I smile at Aphmau. "It must be hard to hold Everest with that cast on your arm," she mentions, sympathy filling her voice, I smile and nod. "Yeah, kind of but I'll get used to it. Thank you for taking care of them by the way," I thank her, she giggles and nods. "Of course! I love them! They are so cuteee~!" She squeals, tapping Everest and Venus' noses, making them giggle. "Bo-Bo..." Venus mutters, grabbing Travis' index finger gently. I giggle. "Is that my new name now? Bo-Bo?" Travis asks, smiling and hugging Venus tightly. She giggles. I turn to Aphmau. "Hey do you mind being their babysitter? Like whenever we cant be around can you take care of them?" I ask, her eyes light up and she gasps. "Of course! I'd love to take care of these little munchkins again!" I giggle, kissing Everest's cheek softly. He smiles. "Alright then, thanks. See you!" I cheer, she smiles and walks off right before I shut the door and feel a slight kiss on my cheek. I turn to Everest and gasp. "Did you just kiss me?!" I ask him, smiling like crazy. He giggles and kisses my cheek again, making me grin ever wider, looking over at travis who was smiling while watching us both. I giggle and hug Everest tight. "I Love you little nugget." I squeak, he giggles before resting his head on my shoulder. Venus was already halfway asleep in travis' arms, which made me smile. Im guessing Aphmau fed and changed them both, so there was nothing we could do but put them to sleep in their cribs.
{~}

After FINALLY getting the babies to fall asleep, me and travis go downstairs and lay on the couch. It was probably about 3:20 pm, since it was still daylight. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a light kiss on my neck. "Hehe, travis what are you doing?" I ask, he just smiles and rests his head on my shoulder. "I love you," he mutters, laying me down on his lap. I giggle and slide a strand of his cloud white hair behind his ear. Then I hear three familiar knocks at the door. Garroth. It had to be him, he always would knock a little tune when he goes up to a door. I sigh and stand up, walking over to the door. I look back at travis to see him watching the tv carefully. I open the door up and there he is: Garroth. "Hey whats up?" I greet him, he smiles. "Nothing much. Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks, I shrug. "Just tell me right now," I respond, he sighs. "I want to talk to you privately." I groan but then nod, following him outside onto our front porch. "we need to talk. And he needs to apologize." Garroth says, pointing at nothing. I giggle. "He?" I question. He looks towards where he pointed and groans. "LAURENCE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" He hisses, "nooo! They HATE me!" He whimpers. I roll my eyes. "We Don't hate you." I tell him, he pops out from behind out fence and sigh. Garroth reaches his hand out, and laurence takes it, walking over and standing next to him. His face was red and stained with tears, his eyes were puffy, and he was sniffling a lot. "Have you been crying laurence?" I ask, he slowly nods. "He feels terrible for what he did. He's been crying non-stop since the day it happened and he is so so SO depressed." Garroth explains, sympathy passes through my veins. "If you want I can call travis and see if you guys can work things out," I suggest, laurence nods and half smiles, and Garroth sighs with relief. "So that means you forgive him?" he asks, I chuckle and nod. I walk towards the door and open it, to find travis still watching tv. "Travis, sweetheart, can you come here really quick?" I ask, he looks over at me and smiles. "Why?" He asks, standing up and walking over to me. I sigh and grab his hand, bringing him out onto the front porch. His face goes blank when he sees laurence and he doesn't say anything. "Travis, Laurence is really sorry. You and him are best friends. He would never do that to you in general it was just a potion." I explain to him, holding his hand in mine as I talk. "Do you remember who spilled the potion on you?" Travis asks, laurence gasps and nods. "Yeah, I cant believe I forgot to tell you guys, it was Ivan!" Laurence says, everyone gasps. "IVAN? Why would he suddenly just do that?" travis asks, I can feel him become tense. I lean upwards and kiss his cheek, calming him down. Laurence shrugs, holding his hand out. "Friends again?" travis chuckles and shakes his hand. "Friends again." He repeats, Garroth and I scream out in joy, clapping our hands like the crazy maniac's we are. Travis and laurence smile at us and laugh, and Garroth immediately walks in our house, like he owns the place. "Can we stay for dinner...?" He asks, I nod and smile, I feel travis grab my butt behind me as I close the door. I look at him and send him a smile. "Stop it. Not now honey," I whisper in his ear, he laughs and kisses my lips softly. Thank god thats all over with. But I wonder what travis is going to do to Ivan..
{~}

A/N your welcomeee ;)

60TH CHAPTER WHAT?!
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE READ MY BOOKS LOL?

I really am supportive though. Tysm and ily. <3

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one! Bye!
-Kathie