64

{Zane's POV}
()()()()

"I will hurt you Travis," I threaten jokingly, trying to rip his arms off me. HE WONT BUDGE. Travis has been clinging onto my waist for 30 minutes straight now and I was starting to get annoyed. Everest and Venus were still asleep, and travis was getting on my last nerve. "Baby seriously can you let me go?" I sincerely ask, he smiles childishly. "Nope!" He says popping the p. I groan and slump back in his arms, sighing deeply. He lays us both down on the couch, softly kissing my neck. I smile sweetly, turning around to face him. He move my hair out from in front of my eyes and smiles at me. A light red blush spreads across my face and I look away, flustered. "Aww, your so adorable I swear." He chuckles, I just giggle in response. I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle into his chest. "I love you so much." I tell him, he kisses my forehead. "I love myself so much too." He answers, I kick his leg earning a yelp from him. "Haha okay! I was just joking jeez! I love you too." He admits, I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist. My phone goes off and I groan. "Zane answer your phone." I sigh. "But this position with you is so comfortable!" I whine, he smiles and nods at my phone. I mentally scream, picking up my phone and reading the text I just received.

Aphmau: CODE. RED.

I tilt my head in confusion and in panic. I quickly begin to type back, oblivious to Travis' hand sneaking towards my butt.

Zane: Whats wrong??

Aphmau: Can I come over and chat with you? I'll bring Alison.

Zane: Of course! You can come over anytime!

I sigh. Something was wrong. I groan and cuddle back up with Travis, making him smile with awe. "Your probably the cutest little nugget I've ever seen." He whispers, I laugh and peck his cheek. The doorbell then suddenly rings and I sigh, standing up and walking over to the front door. "Hey Aph! Whats up?" I greet her, she smiles warmly. "Alison! Whats up sugar-pea?" Alison giggles and smiles a little bit. "Come on in!" I assure her, she does as commanded and Alison goes to the kids' room. "So whats gucci?" I say, she giggles. "Well...I need to confess about something..." she whispers, I tilt my head and nod assuringly. "I-I....I think I-Im In...." she stutters, tears forming her eyes, travis looks at her with concern. "You okay?" He asks, she nods. "Y-Yeah just- let me-...u-uhm.. Well I think I-Im.." she continues, I sigh.

"I think I'm in love with Katelyn."

Well thats new. "R-Really..?" I ask, she nods. "After Aaron left I was an emotional wreck, she was always there by my side and she always helped me out and spoiled me. Her personality is making me crazy, I swear. But what about A-Aaron?" She questions, I sigh. "What about him? Aphmau, your over thinking, He left, and we for sure know he's isn't coming back. Im sorry Aphmau, but if you feel like you love Katelyn now, go for it." I softly explain, she smiles and bursts into tears. "B-B-But what i-if she doesn't l-l-like me b-back?! Im going t-to be h-heartbroken!" She cries. I wrap her in a warm hug and shes sobs into my shoulder. "If she doesn't like you back then maybe you guys can be close friends and then maybe she'll realize that she does like you..." I predict, she continues crying and sniffling. "What if she doesn't love me at all?" Her voice sounds shaky and scared. "Then we're not letting you be around her anymore. But trust me, I think Katelyn will understand your feelings, I bet." I tell her, gently smiling. She pulls away from the hug and looks at Travis. "But be careful, shes hard to budge." He says, I gasp and punch his shoulder. "ARGH! WHAT???!" He yelps, I growl at him. "Why would you say that when we're dealing with this?!" I shout at him, he slouches back on the couch smiling. "Sorry-" Aphmau laughs and nods, wiping her tears. "Its fine. I know shes hard to budge. But can you guys help me tell her? I-I Don't wanna d-do it alone..." she mumbles, looking down at the floor. I nod. "Of course. So today?" I question. "T-T-Today?!?!" She whimpers, I laugh and nod, dragging both Katelyn and Travis out the house. I dial Garroth's number quickly, waiting on the porch. "Hello?" He answers, I smile. "Hey big brother! Can you come take care of my kids? Me and travis need to go help Aph with something." I ask him, Aphmau's facing turning into a bright red and she looks away. "Sure baby brother! Be right there!" He responds, I thank him and I hang up. I look at Travis and smile sweetly at him, tapping my foot while I wait to Garroth. Travis leans closer and plants a soft and gentle kiss on my forehead, making me smile. Aphmau holds her nose. "What are you doing?" I ask her, noticing her eyes are wide too. "Making sure I Don't get a nosebleed." She responds, I burst out into a fit of laughter. Garroth then arrives and he smiles and greets all of us. "The kids are inside, then again, thank you for helping me!" I tell him, he nods and wraps me in a hug, which I hug back. Then he goes inside and we walk with Aphmau back to her place.
()()()()

When we arrive, Aphmau opens the door gently, only to be tackled in hugs by Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. Her face blushes a very bright red, not because Kawaii~Chan was hugging her though, because of Katelyn. I smirk at her and she giggles nervously. "Where has Aphmau~Senpai been?! We're starving!" Kawaii~Chan whines, aph smiles. "Okay okay, I'll make food you brats. Katelyn laughs and wraps her arm around Aphmau's shoulder. "Thanks aph. Hey...are you okay?" She asks, noticing Aphmau's blush. She nods quickly and me and Travis walk into the house and sit on the couch. Aphmau sits on the other couch, she looks like shes about to cry. Katelyn walks upstairs into her room, and Aphmau turns to us. "I cant d-do it. Im s-scared! How do I tell h-her?!" She whimpers, not noticing Katelyn coming back downstairs, with chips in her hand. "Tell me what?" She questions, Aphmau's eyes widen and she looks at me with a 'help me' face. "Just be calm and honest. You got this." Travis assures her, me and Travis stand up and walk away, into the kitchen.

{Aphmau's POV}
"Why are you so nervous?" Katelyn asks, I sigh shakily and pat the seat next to me. Calm and honest. "Well K-Katelyn, I need t-to tell you something important. So p-please Don't be mad, and Don't yell at me." I beg, she slowly nods, suspicion filling her eyes. I take a deep breathe of hair and let it out. Just be calm and honest, you got this. "Katelyn, ever since Aaron left to his family, you have been my shoulder to cry on, you have been the one to make me laugh and smile, you were there for me and you made sure I was having fun and that I was happy. You spoil me, no matter how much money you have to waste, and you always give me what I want. You treat me like a princess and that makes me so happy, that I think that I Don't want to be your best friend anymore." I begin, her eyes widen and tears form at her eyes. "You Don't wanna be my best friend anymore?" She whimpers, I sigh and scoot closer to her. "Because I want to be more than just best friends. Literally. Your style makes me crazy and your personality drives me insane. Katelyn, I like you. Scratch that- I love you. So please Don't be mad at-" I try to say but Katelyn's lips cut me off. Her arms wrap around my waist and mines wrap around her neck. She licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth allowing her to enter. She explores everywhere, leaving nothing untouched. We pull away, a string of saliva connecting our lips. "You don't realize how long I have waited for you to say that~." She tells me, laying me down on the couch softly. She hovers over me smiling brightly.
"So, wanna be my girlfriend?"
"Hell yeah,"
"Oh thank god-" she mutters, before smashing her lips back onto mine. Who has two thumbs and is in love with Katelyn?
This girl.
()()()()

{Zane's POV}
"What do you think they're doing?" I ask travis, he shrugs and we both poke our head out from around the kitchen wall to see Katelyn and Aphmau making out. I gasp and giggle, Travis just smiles. We go back into the kitchen, smiling. I look at Travis, and he smirks at me. "You know, since they're making out, thats gives us time to make out~" he flirtatiously mentions, I grin at him, wrapping my arms around his neck while his wrap around my waist. "Now your calling me~." I reply, and we connect our lips.
()()()()

A/N this chapter was sweet!

I loved it yayayayaya! I was running out of idea's for this book, and then last night a whole bunch of new ideas came running into my brain XD

So Don't worry this book will be getting updated with new chapters like 24/7 lol

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next one! Bye!
~💓Kathie💓~