1

(Song: Me Myself and I. By: G-Easy. Ft: Bebe Rexha)
Cursing Alert! 💖

{Travis' POV}
XxX
I sit on my bed, eating my taco, and watching TV. I scroll through my Instagram on my phone, a wave of boredom crashing over me. As I scroll through Instagram, I spot a picture of Aphmau's. It was her and Zane.

I Smiled

I Smiled. Ever since Zane came to Mystreet, I lost feelings for Katelyn and started to develop feelings for Zane. Everytime I see Zane somewhere, My heart races and I blush as red as a fucking tomato. If only he knew. I double tap the photo, and I continue to scroll through Insta, when I get a text from Aphmau.

Aphmau- Hey Travis! Me, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan, are hosting a
Sleepover later today, You should come! Invite anyone you'd like!

Travis- Okay I will! Thanks for the Invite!

I smile. Oh I know who Im going to Invite. Zane. I get up from my bed and I walk upstairs. "Hey Travis! Where are you going?" Garroth asks. I just walk past him. "Travis, why are you always leaving?" Garroth asks Curiously. "Why are you always on my nerves?" I respond. "True. My bad." Garroth chuckles. I chuckle, "I'll be right back." "Okay. See you when you get back I guess." Garroth Says, Walking over to the couch. I leave the house and As Im walking, I realize that I forgot my Phone. I walk back into the house to Catch Two Love birds named, Garroth and Laurence, doing a little bit of Smooch action. "Well Hi there..." I say sarcastically. Laurence jumps off of Garroth and Falls off the couch, I couldn't help but laugh. I grab my phone and I head out the door. As I walk towards Zane's house, I sniff the fresh air. I watch as some birds fly over me and Some Flowers swaying side to side. Than, Zane's House comes into view. My heart beats faster and My face heats up. I walk up to his door and I ring the doorbell...
XxX