22

(Song: Let it go. By: James Bay)
This is a LONG chapter. Btw.

{Zane's POV}
XxX
After Looking around the place, we head to our rooms to unpack and do our own things. I Sit on the bed reading a Book, when suddenly Travis bursts in. "What the!?" I say, scared. "He is here, he is here, he is here, he is here!" Travis cries. Tears rolls down his face slowly as he panics. "Travis? Hey, Who's here?" He just ignores me and keeps on saying, 'He is here.' I grab his arm and I shake him. "Travis!" I say. He looks at me. "Who is here?" I ask. "Gene." I started to tense up. "You mean. Gene. Is on the. Island?" I ask, growling. He slowly nods, I start to stomp towards the door but Travis pulls me back. "Baby, No! It will only make things worse. If he-" Travis starts to say but his phone cuts him off, He picks up the texts and after a few seconds he throws his phone, Tangles his hands in his hair and yells. "Kill Me Now!" He yells, I slap him. He looks at me, holding his cheek with his hand. "What the fuck, Zane?!" He hisses, rubbing his cheek. "Don't you dare say that ever, EVER, again." I hiss. He keeps on rubbing his cheek. "Ow.." I pull his hand away from his cheek and I kiss his cheek. He smiles. "What if he finds out, We're on the island?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Well than he will have to deal with me first." I say. "Zane, Don't be silly. Im not letting Gene get NEAR you." He responds. "WELL IM NOT LETTING HIM GET NEAR YOU!" I hiss. "Your so sexy when your angry." He chuckles. I blush. I wrap my arms around his neck and I dig my head into his chest, "I love you." I say.
"I love you too."
"Can We kiss now?" I ask him, looking at his emerald green eyes. "Noooottt yeeeettt...." He chuckles.
He closes the door, Turns off the light, and Turns on his Lava lamp. The whole room is red and romantic.
"Irene, Let me kiss you!" I say struggling to try and kiss Him. He holds me away from his lips an laughs. He picks me up by my waist. My legs and arms wrap around him. I kiss his neck and I leave hickeys everywhere. He lays me Down on the bed and cuddles me. "Now?" I ask. He smiles. "Now." I smash our lips together to receive a sensational feeling.
After 7 minutes of making out and cuddling. I hear Dante Yell. Me and Travis walk out our room to find Dante on the phone. "WHY, ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!" He yells. I snicker quietly, and Travis smirks at me. After a while, Dante soon hangs up. He turns to us and chuckles. "You guys were listening to my phone call. Weren't you?" He asks. We both nod. "How could we not? You were practically screaming so loud, even France could hear you." I Answer. He Rolls his eyes. "Yeah, Right." He says. "So who were you yelling at on the phone?" Travis asks. "Eh, My big brother, Gene. He is on the island and apparently he is buying clothes at the Soup Store." He says. Travis laughs, "The soup store? Weird." "Yeah, Well, I invited him over today. Because I haven't seen him in a while." Dante mentions. Travis goes wide eyed. I hold his hand, only to see that his palms are sweaty. "U-Uhm, When exactly i-is he coming o-o-over?" Travis asks. "At 3. Why?" Dante asks. "No reason. Just wondering." I blurt. I walk Travis and I downstairs and out the door. It was 2:45 and I wasn't going to let Gene see Travis. We walk to the beach and we sit in the sand. "Zane..?" Travis asks."Hmm?"
"Thank You."
"Huh? Thank you for what?" I ask. He chuckles. "For being Protective over me. For saving my life, Twice. For letting me into your World." He admits. I blush. "Travis.." I say, turning my head and smiling. "Put your mask down?" He asks, I shake my head. "No. We are in public." I say. "Fiiine." He groans, extending the sound, 'Eye' in Fine. I chuckle. I rub my hands in the sand. "Im hungry." He says out of the blue. "Okay, I'll go get you something to eat." I Suggest, standing up from the sand. He gives me his credit card. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Im not letting you buy food with your money." He chuckles, sending me a wink. I smile. I take his credit card and I walk off.
*
I walk down the boardwalk searching for a good fast food restaurant. I come across the Soup Store. Gene might still be there. I walk in and search the alleys to come across Gene, who was talking to Sasha. Neither of them noticed me so I took my advantage while I had it to run out the store. Gene AND Sasha are here? I feel so bad for Travis. I finally stop and buy Wendy's and head back to the beach. After I arrive at the beach, I sit back down next to Travis and hand him his credit card back. He smiles. "Wendys!" He cheers. He kisses my cheek and Opens the bag. I smile. "Just what you like." I mumble, kissing his forehead.
"Well Well Well. If it isn't little Travis Valcrum.."A familiar voice says.
GENE.
*