39

[Song: Pink Champagne. By Ariana Grande.]

{Zane's POV}
It was Tomorrow. THE WEDDING WAS TOMORROW. My heart starting beating faster and faster every time I thought about it. The doorbell rang and I got up from the couch. I open the door and there is Aphmau. "Hey Zane! Oh my Irene! ITS TOMORROW!" She squeals. "I KNOW!!!!" I repeat, In the same tone as her. She giggles. "So Travis is...Where?" "He went to a Hotel. He doesn't want to see me Before the wedding." I explain. "Smart." She responds, giggling. I chuckle. "I have the tuxedo!" She tells me, handing me my tuxedo as she walks into the house. I close the door behind me and I follow her. We both sit on the couch, and She turns on My little pony. We both look at the tuxedo. "Thats Tuxedo really is handsome, and its going to look better when you wear it!" She compliments, smiling. I give her a sassy smile and I put my hands on my hips. "Thank you, I always knew I was Beautiful, Don't have to tell me twice!" I respond, winking. We both look at each other and we burst into Fits of laughter. She suddenly gasps. "Go Try on the Tuxedo!" She cheers. I smile and I go upstairs and change. I walk back downstairs smiling. It fits perfectly, and It is VERY stylish. Thank Irene, Angie made this. Irene bless her soul. Aphmau gasps and smiles. "Amazing! You look so handsome, Zane!" Aphmau cheers. I chuckle and smile. "Thanks." I respond. I go back upstairs and I change out of my tuxedo, into some Pajamas, and I head back downstairs. I sit back down on the couch next to Aph, and we continue watching My little pony. But I wasn't watching My Little pony.
All I could think about was the wedding.
Zane Valcrum
Zane Valcrum
Zane Valcrum
It fits perfectly.
XxX

Sorry that this chapter is kind of short! ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE ZANVIS WEDDING WOO! 😂😍 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Byeee~💜

~Kathie