27

[Song: Dancing on my own. By: Robin. (Sang by Calum Scott.)]

{Travis' POV}
I lay in bed scrolling through my phone. Zane was currently downstairs with Angie, Talking about things like, My Pet Lion, My baby photos, how we met, and things like that. I hear footsteps come up the stairs, and I turn off my phone and put it on the nightstand quickly. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I was faking being sick, so Zane could take care of me. Heh. It worked. I hear someone giggle, Knowing it's my mom right away. "Isn't he so cute when he's sleeping?" Zane asks. "Well of course! He was Adorable as a baby, as a child, and still is adorable as an adult!" Angie exclaims. "Yeah. He's actually sick." Zane mentions. I hear mom whine. "Aww, That's too bad! My poor baby is sick!" I feel someone slowly shake me. "Travis, Wake up..." Zane whispers. I slowly open my eyes pretending to wake up. "Hey.." I Say, Holding his hand. "How are you feeling?" He asks. I groan. "Worse." Zane makes a sad face and Kisses my cheek. "Do you want medicine?" Angie asks. "No. I'm fine." I blurt. "Well, I'm going to go make you some tea!" Angie cheers, walking out the room, smiling. After she leaves, Zane kneels down on the side of the bed to check my temperature. "No No No. Please don't check my temperature."I say, quickly. He gives me a confused look. "What? I'm supposed to." He responds, I push his hand away. "No." "Travis! I need to check your temperature!" Zane whispers Caressing my jawline. I smile. I wrap my arms around his waist and I kiss his cheek. Angie walks back in with some tea. Steam slowly flys out of the cup, Making its way to the windows. "Careful, Its hot." She mentions. I nod. Than I get an Idea. "Fine. Go ahead." I tell Zane, Letting him check my temperature. "Um, Can you guys go buy me some roman?" I ask. They both nod, and leave the room. I take the thermometer and I stick it in the tea. After a while I take it out and Lay it on the desk. I take he tea and dump it out the window, making it look like a drank some. "Hold on Angie! I forgot something!" Zane yells, coming up the stairs. I quickly run back to bed and I place the cup back on the nightstand. Zane walks in and Walks over to me. He checks the thermometer. "Woah! Your burning!" Zane Says, his eyes wide. He turns to me. "Are you okay? Does your throat hurt? Stomach? Head? Hard to breathe?" Zane questions. I chuckle and fake cough. "Zane calm down." I say. He crawls on top of me and Wraps his arms around my neck. "What hurts?" Zane asks. I shrug. "My throat and stomach." I randomly Mumble. Rubbing his back. He nods. "Okay. Ugh. I hate when your sick." My eyes shoot open. "Why? Don't you love taking care of me?" I ask. "Yeah, But, When your sick we can't go anywhere, I can't let you leave the bed, or anything like that." He explains. I make puppy eyes. "Stay here with me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I'm going with Angie to buy you Roman. Remember?" He asks. I groan. "Nooo, Don't go!" I Complain. I kiss Zane's cheek and I start to leave a trail down his neck. He clings onto me and Giggles slightly. "Travis! Your gonna make me sick!" He blurts. I chuckle. "No I won't." "Travis! Bad boy!" Zane giggles, Slapping my arms away and hopping off the bed. "He grabs his phone and starts to leave. "Waaaaiit!" I whimper. Zane turns to me. "Yes?" "Kiss Goodbye?" I ask. He chuckles. "Travis, I'm only leaving for five minutes." Zane claims, smiling. "Pwease?" I ask in a baby voice. He sighs. "Okaaay." He chirps, walking over to me, kissing my lips delicately, than leaving. After I look out the window, making sure he left. I rush downstairs. Aphmau stares at me in shock and smirks. "I thought you were sick." He Starts. "I'm not. I'm faking it." I explain, taking some sofa from the fridge. "Why exactly?" She asks, Folding some towels we used at the beach yesterday. She must have washed them. "Because I love it when Zane takes care of me? Pfft, Why else?" I ask, smiling. I pour myself a glass of Soda. "Heh. I promise I won't tell. Don't worry." She Says. I smile. I nod and I walk back upstairs. I lay back in bed, and wait for Zane and Angie to get back.

{Zane's POV}
After arriving back, Angie Heads to the kitchen to unpack some groceries we found. Aphmau taps my shoulder and signals me to come over to her. I walk towards her and she smiles. "I need to tell you something." She says. "What?" I ask, curious on what she has to say. "Your Little Travis is sick right?" Aphmau asks. I nod. She smirks. "Well guess what?" She starts. I look at her signaling her to continue. "He's faking it." She states, giggling. My mouth drops open and I bring my hands to fists. "Thanks for telling me that." I say, Heading upstairs to Our Room. I swing open the door and I walk over to Travis. He's 'Sleeping.' I flick his forehead and I shake him. "Gah! What?!" He yells, Running his fingers through his hair. "Get up." I demand. He looks at me with a confused look. "Now." "Is everything okay?" He asks. I nod. "Just get up." I Repeat. "Why?" I sigh. I decide to test him. "Because I'm scared." I whine, pretending. He sits up and grabs my arm gently. "Scared of?" He asks, rubbing my arm slowly. I pretend to cry. Did I mention I am really good at fake crying? He stands up and Brushes my hair out my eyes. I glare at him and smirk. "I caught you red handed." I say. He gives me a confused look. "What the hell is going on?" He asks. "Aphmau told me you were pretending to be sick you jerk." I explain, smiling. He chuckles. He trust falls on top of he bed and pulls me with him. "I just love it when you take care of me." He mentions. I smile.
"Your such a dork." I say, placing my lips on his.
~~~

DONE. OMG I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER OFF MY CHEST! 😂😂👍🏽

Who else wants to be in a Relationship like Zane and Travis'? Only me? Oh Okay 🙏🏽😂

I hope your having a wonderful day! ~💜

<1116 Words.>

[IM OUT ✌🏽️]