63

[Song: Cake. By: Melanie Martinez. Just because XD]

{Zane's POV}
()()()()

I flutter my eyes open slowly, due to the person shifting next to me in bed. I smile and look over at Travis. I brush his marshmallow white hair out his face and kiss his nose softly. "Hi baby," I greet, caressing his arm gently, he smiles sweetly before pulling me closer towards him. "Good mornin' babe." He replies. "Ugh, Damn I swear you get better and better in bed every time we do it." My face flushes into a crimson red and I burst out laughing. "Shut your perverted crappy mouth you pig shit." I snap, giggling. He gasps and leans backwards with his hand on his chest jokingly. "Thats exactly why you love to kiss this perverted crappy mouth~" he whispers, leaning in and planting a kiss on my mouth. I grin and hug him tightly. "Shit, I'm so glad I married you," I remind him, he beams in excitement and tackles me with tickles and kisses. I start giggling and blushing a light rosy pink. "Hahahha! Baby! Wait- babyyy!" I cry out, laughing as I do so. He tickles down my sides and eventually reaches my hips. He stops tickling me and rubs my hips romantically. "You do realize Im naked right?" I question smirking, he just laughs. "Thats the best part." A grin spreads across my face and I place a soft kiss on his cheek. "Can I shower now?" I ask permission, he shakes his head. "No because we're taking a bath. Together." I sigh and nod clinging onto him as he scoops me up from bed and leads me into the bathroom. He turns on the bath to warm, and looks over and smiles sweetly at me. I smile back at him and look into the mirror. I gasp and I examine my neck, which had hickeys following down in a pathway, also down my collarbone and everything. There were hickeys under my jawline too. Wow he got out of hand last night. I had a two bruises on my right arm, from accidentally falling off the bed during the whole thing last night, which made him laugh. I feel someone tap my shoulder and snap me back into reality. "Huh?" "Come on, lets get in," he reminds me, pointing towards the bathtub. I nod, stepping into the bath, him stepping in behind me. We both sit down, he sits on the bathtub floor while I was sitting on his lap. He grabs a bottle of body wash and pours it all over my back, rubbing and massaging it with his hand. I smile and roll my eyes, enjoying it. "..Wow...y-your good at-...m-massaging..." I choke out, I can sense the smile on his face. "Thank you." He boasts, making me giggle. He carefully washes my back, reaching my shoulders. I sigh and turn myself around, straddling him. I massage his shoulders softly, kissing his forehead sweetly.
()()()()

After all that and getting dressed and stuff, me and Travis head downstairs and into the kitchen. The kids were still at Garroth and Laurence's house, and were planning to stay there another day too. So today was basically me and Travis' day. I grab a pan and place it onto the stove, grabbing the eggs from the fridge. "Whatcha' making?" Travis asks, I smile pointing to the eggs. "Scrambled eggs you dumbo." He chuckles, wrapping his arms atound my waist. I sigh. "Baby, I love it when you show me affection like this, but I need to make breakfast." I explain, he rolls his eyes. "Thats what breakfast restaurants are for. Lets just go to MCdonalds to get a MCafe!" He jokes, making me burst out laughing. I push him away, only for him to come straight back. "Cant we go out to Denny's or something?" He begs, I sigh and roll my eyes. "Baby, I already got out the ingredients. And why do you want to go out? Is my cooking bad?" I investigate, he laughs lightly. "Calm down. Your cooking is amazing. But I just want to go out and get breakfast with you, and enjoy our simple parent lives." I grin, placing a long kiss on his lips, "ugh I love your kisses so much" he mumbles, kissing my forehead. "I love yours too." I say, putting the ingredients away, along with the pan. "What are you doing?" He questions, I send him a 'really' look. "Aren't we going out to eat or...?" He gasps and nods quickly, making both of us laugh at the same time in unison. He walks upstairs, coming back downstairs about two minutes later, with a jacket, scarf, and shoes on. I smile at him and caress my hand across his chest. "Handsome," he just blushes a light ruby red before smiling. I walk upstairs and get my things, before following him downstairs and out into the car.
()()()()

"Pleeeaaassseee??" I beg him, he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Baby, as much as I love you and as much as I really want to get it, Im not buying you a puppy." Travis snaps, making me frown. "Please? The kids want one too! Just one little puppy?" I plead, he just turns around and continues walking. Me and Travis just finished our breakfast and we were passing down the mall when I found a pet shop, and then started begging Travis for a puppy. "I'll do anything!" He groans. "Zane no! No is no, so come on! Lets leave!" He yells, I stomp my feet and grab his hand. "LETS GET A PUPPY." I shout, he lets out a long and loud groan. "Baby, no. I cant afford that." He lies, I screech. "Yes you can. You have saved over 600,000 dollars in your bank account. Which is surprising, but you somehow did." I reply, he just sighs in response. "If I buy you a puppy, then will you be happy?" He asks, I nod quickly a smile of hope popping onto my face. "Fine. Just because I love you." I cheer and drag him into the Pet shop. We walk around, looking at the different animals in all the cages and glass boxes. Travis sighs. "Didn't you want a puppy? Can we just go to the puppy isle?" He questions, I give him an angry look. "Why are you so grumpy about getting a pet?! Jesus!" I hiss, walking over to the puppy isle. "Im sorry baby, I just wanna leave." He replies, groaning. "Fine, then leave." His eyes widen and his face softens. He reaches out for my hand but I slap him away. "Baby..." he murmurs, softly caressing my cheek. I push him away and walk into the puppy isle. "Lets just hurry up and get a puppy." I mumble. He doesn't respond, instead he just nods slowly. I look at all the puppies in the boxes, white, black, blonde, brown, they all were beautiful and adorable! I start to whisper nonsense to a small little black puppy who had blue eyes. This one had to be a black Labrador. I smile as it places its paws on the glass of the cage its in, and starts to wag its tail. "Hi little puppy!" I greet, it just barks in response making me giggle. I look over to see Travis playing with another puppy, with a bored look on his face. Hmph party pooper. I walk over to the front desk of the shop and smile at the lady standing behind. She had brown hair with blonde at the ends, cherry red lipstick, and chocolate brown eyes. "Hello sir! Would you like to buy a puppy?" She greets smiling at me, I nod and she walks over to me and we walk down the puppy isle. I point at the Black Labrador I was playing with before. She giggles, "this one? Oh shes a wild one, but calm at the same time." She mentions handing her to me. I smile. "Travis pay her." I snap at him, he just grumbles something under his breath. "What?" "Nothing." He says as I play with the puppy while travis pays her.
()()()()

After arriving home, I lay on the couch, the puppy laying next me, wagging its tail. "Hmm what am I gonna name you?" I ask, stroking the puppy's fur. "Well you are a girl so...Lets name you moon! Just because!" I cheer, tickling her stomach. She sticks her tongue out as she breathes and wags her tail. I giggle and scoop her up into my hands, kissing the top of her forehead. I pace upstairs and into our room, looking at travis, who was laying down on the bed using his phone. I place moon down on the bed and travis sends her a 'what are you doing here' look. "Why is she on the bed?!" He quickly asks, watching as moon gently tries to dig on the bed. I search through the closet and pull out a dog bed, and some dog toys. "What the-?" "I have had these for a long time, Don't ask." I say. Moon jumps off the bed with her tail wagging quickly as she lays down in the bed and lays her head in my palm. I giggle. "Aww your so cuteee!" I cheer, stroking her fur softly. I hear travis sigh, "cant you be a little bit more nicer to the puppy? Jesus christ! Its suppose to be a happy moment when your just here sitting all grumpy!" I hiss, he groans. "I am happy." He plainly says, I roll my eyes. I walk over to the side if the bed, putting new clothes in he drawers. "Im sure you are." I sarcastically reply, he sighs and stands up, walking over to me. "Baby," "no leave me alone you prick." His face completely softens and he wraps me in a warm hug. "Im sorry. I should be more supportive about getting a puppy. Im sorry for being grumpy, I love you." He apologizes, I cant help but smile, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Your forgiven. Now please be nice to the dog?" I ask. He nods and connects our lips.
()()()()

A/N yeeeeeeee

Im proud of that chappy lol I feel like a viking. Wait what?

Im trying to keep the a/n's short here so, XD

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next one! Bye!
~💓Kathie💓~