14

(Song: If I were a boy. By: Beyoncé. [Glee Version])

{Travis' POV}
XxX
After We arrive to Zane's house from the hospital, We sit on the bed in Zane's Room. He looks me in my eyes and says something that makes my heart skip a beat. "I Love You." I smile. I push his hair behind his ear, showing him blind eye. I pull down his mask. "And I Love You." I reply, connecting our lips. He pushes me down on the bed gently and snakes his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and I lick his bottom lip asking for permission, he playfully denies. I let my hand travel...Downward. He moans in pleasure. I take the advantage and I dart my tongue in his mouth, searching every part of his mouth. We roll over on the bed, leaving me on top and him on the bottom. We pull away, and Stare into each others eyes. It was currently sunset, And his windows were still open. So the room looked, Very romantic. I smile. "Your the best thing that ever happened to me." He says, Caressing my cheek. I blush. "Baby..." I kiss his neck softly. "No, Seriously, Your the best thing that ever happened to me." He says, In a serious yet comforting tone. "Now.." He Slaps my ass. "Back to business." He Chuckles. Holy Crap. Irene, I love this man. Than the doorbell rings. Zane swings his head back in annoyance and gets off the bed, I follow him like a lost puppy. He puts his mask on and covers his blind eye. I roll my eyes. He smiles at me and opens the door. "What do you want." He growls. I giggle at his sudden grumpiness. "Well, Nice to see you too, One Eye." I immidiantly knew who it was. Laurence. "Oh Hey Laurence!" I say, walking Next to Zane and Waving. "Travis! Hey, What are you doing at Zane's house?" Laurence asks. Than I realize that Dante and Garroth soon walk next to Laurence. "Ugh, Why are you all even here?" Zane growls. "We came to see if Travis was alright, I mean, he didn't call or text us, about when he was coming back from the hospital so we got kinda worried." Dante says. I smile. "Im Fine guys, don't worry." I say. Garroth's eyes widen and he looks at me with a death glare. "Travis, What were you two doing?" He asks. Laurence puts his hand on Garroth's Shoulder and Garroth calmed down. "N-Nothing. W-We were just chilling..." I say, nervously. "Okay, bye!" Zane says, annoyed. They wave and leave. Zane closes the door and I pick him up. His legs wrap around my waist and his arms immidiantly wrapped around my neck. I smirked and blushes. "Travis! Put me down!" Zane giggles. I shake my head 'No.' He Groans and Chuckles afterwards, I lay him down gently on the couch and I snuggle with him. He digs his head in my chest and wraps himself around me and I wrap myself around him.
He giggles, I put the blanket over us and We eventually fall asleep.

[Time Skip to 4:00 A.M]

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I hug Zane tighter, knowing its from the bully.
I finally Pick up the phone in anger and I read the texts, I get up and I walk towards the kitchen. I get a bottle of Coke and I gulp it down. I sit on top of the counter. I keep reading the texts I keep getting. Retard. Faggot. Stupid. Kill Yourself. Useless. Hopeless. Ugly. Dumb. When will it end? Now. I grab my phone and I type back angrily. Someone grabs my phone away from my hands. I look up to See Zane, his arms folded. "Baby..." I whisper. He shuts down my phone and puts it on the counter. He growls and walks back to the living room. I follow him. "Why do you even care what the person thinks?" Zane asks. "I-I don't know..." I mumble. "Do you know who the person is?" Zane asks. I slowly nod. "Who?!" Zane asks, obviously angry. "Babe Chill." I Sooth, Kissing his cheek and nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. He calms down and looks at me. He crawls on top of me and I blush. He kisses me and Grabs my Shirt. After a while of making out, We pull away. "Who is the bully, Travis?" He asks, Massaging my shoulders, in a very sexy way. "You really want to know....?" I ask, kissing his forehead. "Yes." He responds, getting off of me snd Ruffling my hair.
"Its Gene..." I whisper, quietly, but Zane still heard me. "Gene?! Ugh." He yells, rolling his eyes, I slither my hands down his arms all the way to his hands. I hold his hands tightly and pull him into a hug. I kiss him and I grab his ass. He jumps and pulls away. He looks down at my hand, which is holding his ass, and Giggles. I smile at his adorableness. He gives me grabby hands, signaling me to pick him up. I pick him up Bridal Style and I bring him to his room. I lay him in his bed and I lay next to him under the covers. "Cuddles!" He yells, hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around him and he snuggles his head in my chest. And we than drift off to sleep.
XxX