42

[Song: Too Close. By: Alex Clare. I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO THIS SONG IN AGES 😂]

{Zane's POV}
"ZAAANE!" A familiar voice yells, Breaking down my front door. I was sitting on the couch watching This stupid show Travis liked, called White Collar, and Out of no where Aphmau broke in. "Aph, What the hell! Now I need a new front door!" I yell, she rolls her eyes. "Whatever! This is more important, I need to go baby shopping!" She whines. I sigh. "Cant you go with Aaron?" I ask, She glares at me. "Aaron doesn't know yet. Pleassseee?" She begs, Folding her hands and getting down on her knees. "But Aphhhhhh!" I whine. She pretends to cry. I roll my eyes. "Why so soon?! Your only one month in-" "BECAUSE I WANT TO! PLEASEEEEEE!!!" She yells, begging like crazy. "Just Go." Travis whispers, smiling. I turn my head towards him. "But I want cuddles..." I softly, "OH SO CUDDLES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PREGNANT BEST FRIEND?!" Aphmau yells, Giving me a sassy look. I laugh. "Fine! I'll go!" I say, getting up from the couch, grabbing my shoes and putting them on. "Yay! Thank you!" She cheers, smiling like a dork. "Thanks Travis, I'll pay you later." She whispers loudly, jokingly. Travis laughs. I grab my coat from the coat hanger and I smile. "Lets get going before I change my mind." I Tell her, sliding on my jacket. She nods. We leave the house, and into her car. She starts to drive towards the mall, and I look out the window.
{~}
After arriving at the mall, We stop at the food court and get some food. "So, which store are we going to?" I ask, Sliding a french fry in my mouth. "I was thinking Casey's Baby Clothes!" Aphmau suggests. I smile. "Thats a good place. So, Whats the gender anyways?" I ask, "A Girl." She says, I smile. I give her a high five. After finishing our food, we go to Casey's Baby Clothes. We walk down the girls Isle, Looking at cute dresses and Shoes. I pick up a small light purple dress with pink at the bottom. "Aph, Look." I say, showing the dress to her. She gasps. "Cuuute~!" She cheers.

{Travis' POV}
I sit at home watching the season 3 finale of white collar, When my stomach starts to growl. I groan. I get up from my couch and J walk over to the kitchen. I didn't know what to make. I really didn't know. Zane was always the one cooking for me. I grab two slices of bread and Some other ingredients to make a sandwich. I take a bite into it and smile. "Mr, Cafrey, do you understand why your sitting here today?" The tv asks, catching my attention. "I do." It says. I run over to the tv and jump on the couch. I keep on watching, as it gets juicer and juicer. Then the doorbell rings. Must be Zane. "Coming!" I shout, Pausing the Show. I get up from the couch and Walk over to the door. I open it up and smile. "Hey babe!" Zane greets, Kissing my lips gently. "Done shopping with Aph?" I ask, closing the door behind him as he walks in. He nods. "Hold on, I have to get my Laptop, its in the our room." He mentions. He walks upstairs and into our room. The doorbell suddenly rings again. What the hell? I look out the window to see someone I never expected. Garte. I run upstairs, into our room. I grab Zane's Wrists and shove him in the closet. "T-Travis what t-the hell?!" He yells, "Shh! Listen to me, I need you to hide in here, and be as quiet as you can. Okay?" I demand, my voice becoming very serious. He sends me a confused look. "W-Why?" He asks. "Just do it. Please. I love you." I say, pecking his lips.
"O-Okay..." He says. "Be VERY quiet." I say, closing the closet door. I was NEVER letting Garte find Zane. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. I walk downstairs and towards the door and I open it up. "The fuck do you want." I growl. He smirks. "I have been planning to get my hands on you ever since I got out of jail." He mutters.
{~}