36

{Song: Full Disclosure. From: Steven Universe.]
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG HELP 😂😂😍
||DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!||

{Zane's POV}
I walk down the Mall with Aphmau passing by tons of fancy stores, But I just continue walking. "Ugh, Zane, Why Don't you just pick a store already?" Aphmau asks, Groaning. I chuckle. "I Don't know, They just Don't seem my type." I tell her, she sighs, We stop in front of a Very fancy store, Called, 'Valcrum Hall.' Woahhhhh. VALCRUM hall? I storm in the place to see Angie sitting at the front desk. "Angie?! This is you store?!" I ask her, shaking her hand and smiling. She giggles and nods. She gasps then grabs both my hands. She scans my fingers for a second and see's the wedding ring. "Eeeeeee!! You said YES!" She squeals. I laugh. "Yup, I said yes." I repeat, blushing a light shade of pink. Aphmau giggles behind me. "Oh! Aphmau darling! Its been so long since I have seen Travis' not alone buddy!" Angie squeaks, hugging Aphmau. "Hehe! Hi again Mrs. Valcrum! Im just here shopping for wedding stuff with good ol' Zane." She explains, Angie giggles. "Thats nice of you. Oh and please, Call me Angie." Aphmau nods. "Anyways, I KNEW Travis was going to ask you and I KNEW you were going to say yes, So...I got you a SPECIAL tuxedo for the big day." She tells me. I smile. "Now, Travis told me what type of tuxedos you like. Dark But not too dark and Fancy but not to fancy?" Angie asks, I nod and smile. Wow Travis knows me well. "So I picked out a special and designer tuxedo, I made, And don't worry, I didn't let Travis see the Outfit!" Angie States, giggling after. She pulls out a White and black Tuxedo, That had a Black bowtie, a white buttoned Shirt underneath, a a black Vest, and a White Jacket. It was Formal but Casual at the same time. It was Amazing. She smiles. "Do you like it?" She asks, I nod quickly and I giggle. "My Irene! Of course I like it, I-I Love it! Its beautiful!" I say, shocked at the masterpiece. "You MADE this?!" I ask, She giggles and Nods. I gasp, and I smile brightly. "How much for it?" I ask. "Zero Dollars." She responds, Placing her hands on her hips, sending me a sassy wink. I giggle. Now I know where Travis got it from. "Zero dollars for this Masterpiece?" Aphmau asks, exactly what I was thinking. "Well Yes. Zane, Your getting Married to my Little boy, I want you to look fabulous while doing it." She explains, I chuckle. "Are you sure?" "Im Very Sure." I sigh and smile. "Thank you so much Angie. Your the best." I remind her, giving her a hug before saying goodbye and walking out the store with my new Outfit. "Oh My Irene, Your going to look AMAZING in that Tuxedo!" Aphmau Cheers, I smile. "Thanks. Now, Onto the bridesmaids dresses!" I squeal, she giggle and we walk down the Mall, Searching for Aphmau's dress.
XxX
After finishing up buying everything, I drop Aphmau off and I arrive home. I open the door to the house and I close it behind me as I walk in. Luckily, I let Aphmau Keep my tuxedo at her house so Travis doesn't find it. "Hey Baby! Your finally home! I've been craving your lips all day~"
Travis tells me, walking towards me from the Living room and Wrapping his arms around my waist. I snake my arms around his neck and I giggle. "I have been craving your lips too," I continue, "But I'm on a diet." I joke, Travis laughs, I chuckle and I connect my lips with his, and His Tongue quickly Licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accept and Our tongues fight for dominance. He wins, and he explores every single part of my mouth leaving me breathless. We pull away, Saliva painted on our lips and His emerald eyes looking into mine. "I Love You." I say. He smiles. "I love you too."
XxX
||Play song now!||
It was almost midnight and tomorrow was Saturday, so I was able to stay up late. I smile at the thought and I Scroll through Youtube on my Laptop.
Im Baaaack~ Remember me? What the? Who are you?!
Aww, Its me. The dark version of you. Don't you remember? When you went into that small Coma? That voice that talked to you?
YOU AGAIN?! GO AWAY! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Hahah, Oh Im not Leaving Zane. I'll be at your wedding too~
NO! "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I scream. Travis comes running upstairs and Into the bedroom with a knife in his hand. "WHO'S HURTING MY BABY?!" He screams and he calms down after seeing me. He walks over to the bed and sets the knife on the nightstand, while Tears rush down my face quickly. Aww, Are you sad Za- "Zane are you okay?" Travis asks, Running his hand through my hair. I cry harder. "The Voices, In my h-head, t-t-they wont l-leave me alone!" I cry, digging my head into Travis' chest, "Shhh." Don't let him comfort you! He doesn't know what he's doing! I have waited too damn long for a chance to talk to you- "What is the voice saying?" He asks in a whisper, as he rocks me back and forth and side to side. Tell Him. I dare you. "He is threatening to speak to me at our wedding, a-and H-He wont leave me alone!" I cry out, Tears rushing down my face even quicker than before. I will make your life a living hell Za- "Baby, The Voice is just a phase, He will leave you alone, as soon as He gets bored of you. You just have to Stand up for yourself.." Travis tells me, I look up at him in confusion. "R-Really?" I ask, He nods and sends me a heartwarming smile, Kissing my forehead. What is this guy talking about? Listen Zane Ro'meave, I wont let you marry this son of a- Since when do you control what Id o and who I love? Your just a voice. Excuse me? I can make your life a living- Hell? Yeah I bet. Your only Annoying me because you have nothing else better to do, in your simple and pathetic life. Oh HeLL n-No, Y-yOu tHinK YoU CCan BeAt M-mE? I'Ll sShow YoU- CRASH. A loud crash goes off in my head and I hug Travis tighter. Silence.
T-The Voice...Is it gone? I look up at Travis with confusion. "Is it still talking?" He asks, I shake my head 'No.' He chuckles. He pulls me closer and Kisses my cheek. "See? All you have to do is Stand up for yourself and The voice will leave you alone." Travis explains. He Plays with my hair and a Light pink dusts my cheeks. "Explain it to me?" I ask, "Explain what?" He asks, "The voices. Like why do they annoy people and threaten them?" Travis sighs.
"So, Voices are Small Voices that come to your head whenever your either going through a rough or happy time in your life. There are Good and bad voices. All voices are just phases, When you hit a certain age, the voices stop coming to your head. To get rid of the Bad voices you just have to stand up for yourself. And you Don't really want to get rid of good voices. But Either way, The voices leave your head eventually." Travis explains. I nod. I Cling onto him, and I lay my head on his chest. "How come I didn't know this?" I ask him, "A lot of people Don't know about this, Baby. Anyways, Enough about this topic, dinners ready." Travis says, Pecking my lips gently and walking out of the room. I smiles. I walk out the room with him, And I sit and start eating my dinner. I sigh and smile.
XxX