57

[Song: Walks like Rihanna. By: The Wanted. This song has been my shit ever since I've first heard it lol]

{Zane's POV}
I sit in bed reading a book while Travis was downstairs, making breakfast. The babies were still sleeping, which was good. But After a while of reading my book though, I become bored. I crawl out of bed and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and smile at Travis. "I smell Bacon." I say, He chuckles and nods. "Bacon, Eggs, and Hash browns. Your favorite." He replies, I blush and I walk over and kiss his cheek. Thats when Everest starts crying. I sigh and walk upstairs, into the babies room. Since Everest was crying he woke up Venus too. She then started crying as well. "TRAVIS COME HELP ME!" I shout. I hear Travis walk upstairs. He smiles. I pick up Everest and Travis picks up Venus. Once I pick up Everest I scrunch up my nose. I smile and I grab an extra diaper. "His diapers full?" Travis asks. I nod. He rocks Venus back and forth, slowly, And gives her funny faces. "Merry Christmas by the way." Travis whispers, pecking my lips. I smile. "Merry Christmas to you too." I respond, changing Everest's diaper. After changing his diaper, I pick him up and let him lay his head on my shoulder. I turn to see Travis slowly placing Venus back in her crib, Im guessing she fell asleep again. "Shes a sleepy child." Travis whisper, I quietly giggle. I walk downstairs, still holding Everest and I sit on the couch. Travis takes Everest from my arms. "Why Don't you just relax for now?" Travis suggests, I smile sweetly. "Your so sweet." I say, connecting out lips for about 2 seconds before pulling away. I watch as Travis sits on the other side of the couch. He tickles Everest by his neck and whispers baby nonsense to him. I smile.

{Travis' POV}
I Grab Everest's little feet and I connect our noses. He giggles sweetly, before planting a small kiss on my nose. I smile. "Aww, Thank you, Pumpkin." I cheer, He giggles, I let go of his feet and he flops down backwards on the couch. He starts giggling like a maniac. I hover over him and I tackle him with kisses, He smiles and Swings his hands and feet around. I when I stop, I hold him upwards in a sitting position. He has drool all over his lips and his white hair was shining. I wipe the drool away from his lips and I let go of him and smile. He grabs his own feet, and flops backwards back down onto the couch again. I chuckle. "Pumpkinnn...Your suppose to stay sitting." I inform him, He giggles. I lift him up once more and He just stares at The Coffee table. "What?" I ask. "Whats so interesting about the coffee table to you?" I ask him, He giggles, not breaking his stare with the coffee table. Zane stands up and walks over towards me. "Im going to get ready for work. Bye." He says, kissing my cheek. I smirk. "I cant wait to see you in your maid dress again~" I flirt, he blushes and hits my arm. Everest giggles. I turn to him. "You like seeing Papa get hit pumpkin?" I ask him, Putting on a shocked expression, he smiles and Zane does the same gesture. He hits me on my arm again and Everest bursts into little fits of giggles. I smile. Zane sighs and Rubs my arm, And Kisses my lips softly. He pulls away and continues to rub my arm. "Love you." He whispers, I smile. "I Love you too." He then walks upstairs, going to get ready for work. I turn back to Everest and send him a goofy smile. He giggles. "Can you believe Zaney has work on Christmas? How sad!" I say, Everest puts on a sad expression. Its like he knows what Im saying. I pick him up, And I hold him in the air. "Everest I didn't know you could fly!" I cheer, he starts to giggle uncontrollably. I grin and I sit him on my shoulders, He plays with my hair, and I hold his feet making sure he doesn't fall. Zane walks back downstairs, in his maid dress, He looks at me and Blushes a light pink. I lick my lips and I do a eyebrow wiggle. He laughs and Rolls his eyes. "Have fun at Work. If someone tries to hit on you, Tell me because I wont hesitate to go over there beat-" I begin, Zane cuts me off with a Kiss. "Calm down. Im gonna get going. Bye." He says, Kissing my lips once more, Before tapping Everest's nose playfully. Everest smiles. Zane then leaves the house, and Its just me, Everest, and Venus. I sigh. Everest begins to stare intensely at the coffee table again. He hen starts to giggle. I smirk. "Whats so funny about the Coffee table huh?" I ask, Everest then starts to groan, and then he begins to cry. I tilt my head and stick out my lip. "Whats wrong Everest?" I ask him, He Continues to cry. "Shhhhh...Hmm, You already had your sleep, just changed your diaper, Ohhh You must be hungry little pumpkin!" I cheer, I grab another bottle and I sit Everest down on the Kitchen counter. He had a little blue onesie on, which meant he Was able to unzip and zip up the onesie. He played with the zipper impatiently. I prepare the bottle of milk in the Microwave, Before Grabbing a pack of Baby food. I grab a spoon and I set it all on the table. I pick my Everest and he wraps his tiny legs, halfway around my back and Lays his arms around my neck. I place I'm in his high chair and smile. "Shhh, Don't cry little baby." I whisper, The microwave beeps and he giggles. I sigh and grin. "You like the microwave Don't you?" I ask, He smiles. I take the bottle of milk out, And I place It next to the baby food on the table. "Your missing your bib, pumpkin." I mutter, quickly pacing upstairs and grabbing his bib. Venus was still sleeping. Wow, Shes a sleeper. I jog back downstairs and wrap the bib around Everest's neck, and I begin to feed him.

{Zane's POV}
I arrive at the maid Café, And I turn to look at the manager, waiting in the kitchen. It was now it never Zane. I walk into the kitchen And I tap on the managers shoulder. She turns to me and smiles. "Ah! Zane! My best employee yet. Whats up babe~?" She flirts, I roll my eyes. "First of all, Im not your babe. Second of all, I already told you Im gay, and third of all, I quit." I say, Her mouth drops open. "Y-You What?!" She asks. "I Quit." I repeat myself, Storming into the employee's bathroom, Changing into my normal clothing and exiting the bathroom. "No no no! Y-You cant! Your the best employee I have around here-" "Oh well." I say, handing her my old uniform. I then Storm out the building, like a boss. I walk down the sidewalk, heading back towards home when I get a text from Aphmau.

Aph: You quit?!

Zane: How did you find out?

Aph: The Manager called me. Do you want me to tell Travis?

Zane: No. I'll do it. Can I come over?

Aph: Yeah, Almost everyone is here. Including Travis and the BABIESSS!

I chuckle at her text. I start to pace towards her house. When I arrive, The door immediately swings open, with a smiling Aphmau at the door. "Yeesh Aph." I say, she giggles. I enter the house and see, Laurence, Dante, Garroth, Vylad, Nicole, Katelyn, KC, Aaron, Damian, Travis, and the Babies. I smile at Travis, who has Both babies in in one stroller. The stroller was Black and white and it had two seats. Travis looks up at me, with an unhappy expression. "Zane can I have a word with you? Maybe, Downstairs?" Travis asks, He didn't sound to happy either. I turn to Aphmau. "I had to tell him, Sorry.." She whispers, I sigh. Garroth and Vylad were surrounding he kids, playing with them. I look back at Travis, he looked pretty Angry. I nod slowly, and we both walk downstairs, into the basement. I look At Travis with a sad face. "Why the hell would you quit?" He strictly asks, "I was getting tired of that job." I respond. "Are you kidding me?! You couldn't at least find another job BEFORE you quit?!" He yells, I push him away from me. "Why is it such a big deal?! I'll find another job!" I shout at him, He looks down at his chest, where I pushed him. "Its pretty hard to find another job so quick!" He yells, He takes a step closer. "WELL THEN WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB! INSTEAD OF BEING A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT AND MAKING ME DO ALL THE WORK!" I scream. He stares at me intensely. "Making you do all the work? I have been doing nothing but helping you out since the day we first met!" He argues, I roll my eyes. He knocks over some boxes, and thats when my mind flashbacks to Garte. Tears form in my eyes as I watch Travis kick the boxes around angrily. He then looks at me and storms over to me. "Please Don't hit me!" I shriek. His face softens and he gasps. "Hit you? B-Baby..." He whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Baby I would never hit you in my life...Shhh.." he soothes as I cry into his chest. "I-Im sorry, I quit without you knowing.." I whisper, he sighs. "Thats fine babe. Its okay." He looks me in the eyes and smiles. "I love you." I smile and giggle.
{~}

A/N this chapter was okay :p

Merry Christmas! 🎄❤ Hope you all got great presents!

I have drama coming up in this story huehuehuehue *evil laughter* XD

The 59th chapter is going to be something...;3 Prepare for sadness, No One Dies don't worry lol

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one! Bye!
-Kathie