58

******************************
{??? POV}
Finally. I got paid. And now I can do my job. I lift myself off my couch and I go down into my basement, where all the tied up people I kidnapped were. "Heheh...Hey Sweetheart..~" I say, Uniting a girls mask, so she can speak. Her cuffs were rusty and old, they looked like someone had been trying to break them for hours. I smirked. "W-What do you w-want?!!!" She shrieks. I chuckle. "I want you, To tell me where this Lucinda girl is. And what does she look like?" I ask. "I'll never tell you! NEVER-" I cut her off by Punching her in the gut. She squeaks and Lets out a terrible cry. I grin. "Who Is This Lucinda Girl?" I ask once again. The girls skeleton was almost showing, Signaling me that she hasn't been eating. Thats good. "If you tell me, I might just give you some food...~" I soothingly whisper, She blushes a light pink and nods. "Please...Im starving..." She whines, I Kneel down next to her and I smirk. "Then tell me who Lucinda is. And tell me where I can find her. "S-She lives o-on Mystreet...Orange Hair and r-red eyes..." she whimpers, My eyes widen. "That Lucinda?! S-She lives on Mystreet?!" I ask. She nods weakly, tears rolling down her face. "Im so sorry.." She whispers to herself. I roll my eyes and I storm out the basement. And I pace up the stairs I hear her shout. "IVAN WAIT!" I ignore her anyways. I walk out the house smirking the whole way to Mystreet. When I arrive, I see Lucinda immediately, she was out on her porch reading a book. I walk up to her and her eyes shoot open. "IVAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She yells, I chuckle. "Lucinda Baby...I came for you. I miss you." I ell her, she rolls her eyes and pushes me away. "Listen, If your here to but a potion, then fine, but if not then Go back to your own house." She mutters, I sigh. "Lucinda, Sweetheart. Please let me talk. I-" "Go the hell away Ivan!" She screeches. I groan. "Fine. Then can I buy a potion?" I ask, She growls and Nods slowly. "Fine. Only because I need the money. And since its coming from you, Im going to make it extra expensive. Just because I hate you." She explains, standing up and Opening her front door. She leads me down into her basement, where different potions were lined up on shelves in different aisles. I smirk at her. "Thanks babe." I say, She Growls. "Im not your babe." She snaps, I chuckle. I walk into the Adventurous and creative aisle and make my way to the Death and Horror aisle. I didn't want Lucinda to know What my plan was. I smirked. I grab a bottle filled with a black liquid, Labeled, 'Yes Sir.' Hmm? I read the Directions and Stuff on the back. 'The Yes Sir potion allows someone to control another human being for exactly 6 Hours. In those 6 hours whatever you tell that person to do, they will do it no matter what.' I smirk. Perfect. I grab my phone and I dial his number. The rings for a bit before he answers. "Hello Ivan." His deep and dark voice asks through the phone. "Hey Boss. Guess what I found? A potion that fits perfectly for our plan." I mention, I hear him chuckle. "What is it?" He asks, "Its a Yes Sir potion. It allows you to control any human being for at least 6 hours." I explain. I know he's smirking even though I cant see it. "Perfect." He mumbles. "So? Who's our target?" I ask. He starts to laugh uncontrollably. "Our Target Is Laurence Zvhal. Once you get him as your slave, tell him to Do whatever he can to attack Travis Valcrum." He mumbles. "Gene, Are you sure? And I am getting paid for this right?" I ask. "Yes you'll get paid. And Im Positive. That white haired Fuck needs to get a taste of his own medicine. He needs to be hurt. Hurt up to the point where he wants to die." He replies, Then hangs up. I smirk and stuff the Potion in my pocket. I walk out the aisle and I see Lucinda reading a book. She looks up at me with a, 'I hate you' expression. "Pay up." She mumbles. I sigh and hand her $300 in cash. She smiles at the money and Then points at the stairs. "Good now get out." She snaps, I chuckle and nod, walking upstairs and out the house. I tun towards Laurence's house, Crawling over their fence and into their backyard. I peek through their backdoor, to see only Laurence in the living room. He was by himself. Perfect. I swing the backdoor open and pace into the house. Laurence snaps his head up to look at me.  "IVAN?! WHAT THE FU-" He screams, right before I splash the potion on him. I start laughing. Laurence's eyes turn black, no pupil or nothing. Just completely black. "Laurence. I want you, To go and Attack Travis Valcrum. Make him feel pain. Do whatever you can. Hurt anyone that gets in your way. " I order, he slowly nods. "ҰЄЅ ЅЇЯ." I smile. His voice was deeper then before, and much more scarier. I liked it. He marches out the front door, and I follow him, excitement filling up in my bones.

{Zane's POV}
I sit on Travis' lap, Watching him Count how many years we've been dating. "7 years." He announces, I gasp and smile. "You remember!" I cheer. Garroth walks out the kitchen and smiles. He takes a bite of his candy bad and I scrunch up my nose. "Garroth you know hose are probably expired right?" I ask, Travis chuckle and kisses my neck softly. "Whatever Im pregnant." Garroth says. His baby bump was forming and just like me, he hated it. The kids were at Aphmau's house, me and Travis, needed a babysitter. Suddenly the doorbell rings. I get off Travis' lap and watch as he goes to open it. When he does, he gets punched in the face by no one other then Laurence.
{~}

A/N OHHHH SHIIIIITTT 😱

JUNK IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LOL ARE YOU SCARED?

I wanna See Blood drip out of Ivan's skull. Dont worry, Im totally normal :)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed his intense chapter, I'll see you in the next one! Bye!
-Kathie