55

[Song: Now or later. By: Sage the Gemini.]

{Zane's POV}
"Travis, Im going to die! I Don't want to have surgeryyy..." I cry, He chuckles. "Babe, We only have one more month. And would you rather be turned into a girl and give birth?" He asks, I shake my head, he smiles. "Thats what I thought. Just calm down. One more month." He assures me, kissing my forehead. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie, When my mind suddenly started thinking about the surgery. "Travis, You do realize that today is our last day in this month right? Tomorrow is officially the first day of my 9TH MONTH." I squeak, Snuggling into his chest. He sighs and smiles. "You will be fine. I promise." I smile, and I peck his lips. "This baby bump is bothering me." I say blankly. He chuckles. I stand up and I walk upstairs. I hear Travis turn the tv off and all the lights downstairs and follow me. "What time is it?" He asks, yawning. "12 o'clock at midnight." I respond, changing into my pajamas. He gets changed and crawls into bed with me. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds onto my stomach. I close my eyes and I fall asleep.

{Time-skip in to the morning :3}

I wake up due to the sun shining through the curtains. "Ugh, Fuck you sun." I mumble, I feel someone slap my butt. I gasp and I swing myself around to see Travis smirking. "No cursing in the morning." He demands jokingly, I giggle. I crawl out of bed and I grab an extra pair of clothes, I head to the bathroom, and take a quick shower and then getting dressed into black sweatpants with Travis' grey adidas sweatshirt. I comb my hair and I brush my teeth, leaving the bathroom to see Travis still laying in bed. I giggle. "Wake up doofus, its my 9th month." I cheer, he shoots up and grins. "How do you feel?!" He asks, jumping out of bed and smiling widely. He kisses my cheek and beck, and I giggle playfully. "I feel great...Why Don't you take a shower or something and I'll make breakfast?" I suggest, he nods and grabs an extra pair of clothes before pecking my lips gently and heading into the bathroom. I smile.
{~}

A/N two chapterss in one day wasssuppp ;3

Sorry that this is a short chapter btw, I had to make it quick lol speaking of quick, I have to make this a/n quick too! XD

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one! Bye!
-Kathie