21

[Song: How to save a life. By: The Fray.]

{Travis' POV}
XxX
During the plane ride, Garroth came up to me and whispered in my ear while Zane was sleeping. "Write something funny on the sticky note and place it on his head." Hr whispers, and than walks off to his seat, laughing. I smirk and I start writing. I Love Ponies. And I like Cupcakes. I carefully stick the note on his forehead and I hug him and much as I can, because when he wakes up and finds out about the note, he wont want to cuddle than. After a while, Zane wakes up and soon find tha note, he reads the note carefully and tears form in his eyes. O get worried. "You oka-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "Thats so embarrassing!" He whisper/yells, his voice cracking. He runs off to the plane bathroom and locks himself in there. Oh no. I take the note and I rip it and rip it and rip it until theres TONS of pieces left. I get up and walk towards the Plane Bathroom. "Zane?" I say, knocking gently on the door. He swings the door open and he looks at me with sadness and embarrassment in his eyes. "Who wrote the note?" He asks quickly. "Zane..." I say. "WHO WROTE IT?" He says louder. "I-I did.." I say. "Travis.." he says, his voice cracking. "Garroth told me too!" I tell. "But you listened." He whislers gently, walking back to our seats. I follow. "Im sorry Baby. I didnt expect you to cry about it." I admit. "You did it in the first place!" Zane yells. "Shhh. We're on a plane!" I whisper/yell. "I dont care!!" He yells, even louder. I put my hand iver his mouth and I pull him close. He struggles to get away, but I'm too strong for him. He hugs me tight and and digs gis head in my chest. I kiss his fore head and smile. "Idiot." He growls, holding me tighter.

[Time skip: After the flight and cruise.]

XxX
When we got to our house/apartment thing, Zane ran upstairs. I chased him. "Woah..." he mumbles, looking out the window, at the view. I wrap my arms around him and I softly kiss his neck. "Beautiful right?" He nods. "Hmm. Its beautiful. Just like you." I chirp. He blushes and caresses my cheek. "Your so fucking sweet, its annoying." Zane says. He laughs. I laugh. "Are we sharing this room together?" I ask him. He nods. "Hmm? You basically already share a room and or house with me. So why not?" He asks, Chuckling. I smile. I slowly close the door, and I lean closer to him. I connect our lips and I wrap my arms around him. He does the same with me. Our tounges fight for dominance, and I win. My tounge invades his mouth leaving every place spotless. I slowly grind on him a little bit, making him moan. We fall on the bed together and we roll over, leaving him on top. We pull away and a string of siliva connects our lips. We xuddle fir a bit and than we head downstairs to go with rhw others to take a look around.