49

[Song: Flawless. By: Beyoncé. This song is also My shit aside from my many other fav dongs XD]

{Garroth's POV}

Everyone was in a circle watching as Travis punch Gene repeatedly, Gene trying to fight back, But he couldn't. Travis was in his warlock form, And he would not stop bleeding. Everyone was either screaming, 'Go Travis!' Or 'Travis Stop your Going to Kill him!' Zane was in the corner sobbing to death, Not watching the scene as it happens. "D͛O͛N͛T͛ Y͛O͛U͛ E͛V͛E͛R͛ P͛U͛T͛ Y͛O͛U͛R͛ H͛A͛N͛D͛S͛ O͛N͛ M͛Y͛ H͛U͛S͛B͛A͛N͛D͛!" He screams, Continuously punching Gene. "TRAVIS STOP!" Zane screams. Travis looks back and at Zane. He stood up And walked over to Zane but Zane stepped back, crying and crying. He sighed. He walked back over to Gene and picked him up. I hug Laurence tight, and I cling onto him. Travis demon warlock voice fades but his physical appearance as a Warlock is still there. "Here. Take your brother back." He growls, Throwing Gene at Dante. Dante lets Gene fall, and Travis' warlock form disappears, his normal self re-appearing.

{Travis' POV}

"Woah. That was...AMAZING!" Dante cheers, walking over to me and giving me a high five. Laurence and Aaron Laugh, Katelyn Taking photo's and recording. "Good job man!" She squeals, The rest of the girls stare and smile. I turn around and walk over to Zane. "Hey.." I softly Whisper, Crouching down next to him. He stopped crying but still he looks broken. "A-Are you mad at me for hitting him?" I gently ask, Touching his hand slightly. He looks me in the eyes. "No..Its just scary. He deserved it. Its just that, Your Warlock form..." He trails off,  a silent tear rolls down my cheek. "Scares you?" I ask, He nods. I sigh and look down. "Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that then."
I admit, Standing up and and walking towards our stuff, "Travis Wait." I turn around back at him. "Yes?" "Come here." He whispers, I walk over to him again and crouch down next to him, and he hugs me, He hugs me tight. "I Love You. And thank you for protecting me." He whispers in my ear. My heart tingles and I smile and blush a light red. "I love you too. Lets go home?" I ask, He nods. I pick him up, his arms wrapping around my neck and legs wrapping around my waist. "Well, Bye. Sorry that this happened.." Aphmau apologizes. "Aph its fine. It wasn't your fault. Bye." I Say, Walking out the door, Carrying Zane. He crawl my hand to his stomach as we approach our house and I begin to tickle him, He starts giggling. I reach Our front door and I unlock it, opening it, walking in with Zane in my Arms, and closing it behind us. I drop the keys on the counter and I walk upstairs. I flop Zane down on the bed and kiss his neck gently, he smiles And giggles. I take off my shirt and I crawl into bed. He crawls up next to me, clinging onto me, snuggling and cuddling me. I chuckle, and Kiss his forehead, digging my head in his Soft Black Hair. He cuddles his head into my chest and we both drift off...
{~}

A/N Like I said last chapter, Gene got his ass whooped!

YYYOOO ZANE IS SO FORGIVING IN MY STORY LIKE WTF YAS XD

GENE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED FOR TRYING TO RAPE ZANE, AND IM PROUD. XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Until next time! Bye! 💜
~Kathie

P.S ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS AHHH