17

(Song: Just give me a reason.
By: P!nk.)

{Travis' POV}
XxX
I wake up slowly, only to realize Zane is not in bed with me. Man! I wanted to cuddle him when I woke up. I get out of bed and I walk downstairs. While Im pouring myself a glass of Milk, I realize the shower is running. I giggle, and I sneak in the bathroom. "Travis. No." Zane says, plainly. What the fuck? How did he know I walked in?? "Please Zaney? I need to see you naked at least ONE time!" I groan. "No! Get out!" Zane argues. I groan and I walk out the bathroom. I get my milk and I sit down on the couch. I flick on the TV and I watch my favorite show called White Collar on Netflix. After a while, Zane comes out the Bathroom, and smacks the back of my head. "Hey! Ow! What the hell?" I giggle, ribbing the back of my head gently. "Don't try and sneak in the bathroom again, bitch." He Growls, chuckling after. "Your a bitch." I joke, playfully slapping his ass. He races into the kitchen, and grabs a table cloth. He tackles me on the couch and beats me gently with it. I laugh and I get up and run away, but Zane chases after me. I than, quickly grab both of his wrists, making him drop the Cloth, and I smash my lips against his. He immediately kisses back. I pull away and I smile. "I love you, Zaney." I giggle. He smirks. "I love you too, Travi-poo." He Laughs. "Travi-poo? Since when did you call me Travi-poo?" I ask, laughing. "Since now." He says, running his fingers through my hair. "Well, Great." I Say, Sarcastically. He giggles. "Come on. Get dressed. We got to get to the Hospital for my Brain Surgery." Zane mumbles. He doesn't sound too excited. "Hey, Don't be nervous! You know what? The doctor secretly told me that after the surgery, you would be put on medicine to help you, but the medicine makes you dumb for a whole day." And I wasnt lying. His eyes widen. "Are you serious?" He laughs. I nod and I kisa his cheek. I than run upstairs to get ready.

[Time skip: After the surgery.]

{Still Travis' POV}
XxX
After the doctors let Zane out, they walked up to me. "After the surgery, we found that he really didn't need the medicine, so he won't be so doozy." The doctor says, Smiling. I ruffle Zane's hair and he hugs me tightly. "Oh Okay." I smile. The doctor nods and walks away. "Shit. I was really looking foward yo you being dumb." I chuckle. Zane slaps my arm playfully. "You Dick." He mumvles, smiling at me. I laugh. "Wanna go eat?" I ask him. He nods and smiles. I take out my phone and I text Garroth, Dante, Laurence, And Vylad. Telling them to meet us at Olive Garden. They gladly accept. I hold Zane's hand as we Walk to Olive Garden. As we approach Olive Garden, Zane spots a homeless man, Sleeping with a Dog. He reads the sign, which is next to the homeless man:
Please Give money, to help me buy Buster some food. Thanks.
He grabbed my sweater, and tugs at it. "I don't have any Money, Baby." I lie. He growls. He tugs harder. "Yes you do." He hisses. "No I don't." I lie, again. He smashes his lips onto mine and he wraps his arms around my neck. I wrap my hands around his waist. I feel his hands travel downwards into my pockets. I pull away. "Zane, I already said I don't have money!" I Argue. He crosses his arms and pouts. "Zane..."I soothingly whisper, Grabbing his arm gently. He slaps my hand away, angrily. I walk away, into Olive Garden and Zane follows. We sit at the Table with Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and Vylad. "Hey guys!" Vylad says, smiling. "Hey." Zane responds, grumpily. "Whats wrong?" Garroth asks. "Well, There was a Homeless man across the street with a dog, and he needs money for the dogs food. I told Zane I didn't have money, and now he is all grumpy." I explain. "Im all grumpy because your lying to me! I know you have money!" Zane argues. I rest my head on my hand to show Zane That I really didn't care about his rants. Garroth, Dante, Laurence, and Vylad snicker. "Baby Brothwr, If he says he doesn't have money, than he probably doesn't have money." Garroth Says, Backing me up. "Thats Bullshit! I know he has money! He just doesn't give a damn that both, the man and the dog, are starving!" Zane Hisses. Garroth and Vylad go silent. "Zane. Is this about...?" Vylad says. Zane nods, and tears form in his eyes. He gets up and walks away to the bathroom. I turn to Garroth and Vylad. "About what? Why is he so emotional over this topic?" I ask them. They both sigh. "Well, when we used to live with our father, he abused us, Zane told you about that right?" Garroth asks. I nod. "Well what Zane didn't tell you.." He continues, "is that One day, Oyr mother, went to a trip by herself for a week. During that week, Garte locked Zane in his room, for that WHOLE week, without food or water. So Zane eventually, Knocked out from starvation, but luckily, he survived." Garroth explains. My eyes widen. Oh My Irene. "Oh My Irene, I-I'll Be right back guys..." I say, getting up and walking towards the bathroom. I open it to see Zane washing his hands, a tear rolling down his cheek. I walk up to him and I kiss him. When I pull away, I look him straight in the eyes. "When we finish our dinner, We will go give the man some money. Okay?" I Whisper, Kissing his neck softly. He smiles and Wipes away his tears, he hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek. He looks down at the ground. "They told you about what happened in my past. Didn't they?" He asks. "Yes. But Its okay." I reassure him. He smiles. "I Love You. Im sorry for not telling you about it." He whispers, clinging onto me. I hold him gently, and I smile. "You shouldn't be sorry, Baby. I know its a sensitive Topic." I say. He kisses me. He pulls away, and we go eat. After eating, We leave the resturant, and we give the Homeless man some money and We Give the Dog some leftover Water, that I had From a water bottle I bought In Olive Garden. "Irene, Bless you." The man says, smiling. I smiles back and I grabs Zane's hand. He kisse smy cheek, and we walk off, Back home.
XxX