31

[Song: Olivia. By: One Direction.]

{Zane's POV}
We got into an argument.
A Big One.
We had already arrived home from Love~Love Paradise and Travis was stressing over House bills. And I was getting annoyed at the fact that he wouldn't pay any attention to me. And a man needs attention. "Traaavis!" I whine. Throwing my arms around his neck. He goes through the bills and sighs. He doesn't say anything. "Why wont you look or talk to me!?" I question, digging my head into his chest. "Zane, Not now." He says, pushing em away gently. I roll my eyes, I grab the papers from his hands. "Why Don't I help-" "Zane!" He hisses, snatching back the papers. "Im just wanna help!" I tell him. "I Don't need help. Leave me alone, for now." He Replies, His eyes has stress written all up in them. "You Don't WANT my help, but you NEED it." I state, Grabbing the papers from his hands once again, He drops his pen and makes a stressful sounding sigh. "Zane, Can you please just act mature and stop trying to be cute for one second?! Im trying to pay the bills!" He Growls, "Im not trying to be cute first of all, and second of all, Im just trying to help you!" Then his phone starts buzzing. He looks at his then groans turning it off. "Ugh! ...Zane give me back the bills!" He Says snatching the papers from me, AGAIN. "Who was texting you?" I ask, suspiciously. "Not now." "Travis, Who. Was. Texting. You..?" "No one." He states, I Snatch his phone from him and I look at the texts...Oh My Irene. "Zane!" He yells. "WHY IS GENE TEXTING YOU AGAIN?!" I yell at him. He grabs the phone from my hands and Slides it in his pocket. "I Don't know." He responds, I grab the phone from his pocket and I push him away. I read the texts Gene is sending Travis. They were Horrible. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME GENE WAS BULLYING YOU STILL?!" I scream at him. He grabs his phone from my hands and throws it at the wall, making the screen break. "BECAUSE ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!" He screams back at me. "YES IT IS!" I snap at him. I walk into the living room and gran an empty mug that was sitting on the coffee table. "IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS! ITS NOT LIKE IM GONNA GO BACK AND TRY AND KILL MYSELF AGAIN!" I walk over to the kitchen sink and my head starts pounding. "SHUT UP!" I yell, "NO!" He snaps back at me. "TRAVIS YOUR PISSING ME OFF!! SO JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I GET ANGRIER!" His face glared at me in shock. "Im Pissing YOU off? Your pissing ME off! And Don't tell me to shut up!" He yells, I throw the mug I was holding into the sink making it shatter. "BE QUIET!" I scream, "IRENE! CANT YOU JUST DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE? INSTEAD OF HIDING THE MEAN TEXTS GENE IS STILL SENDING YOU, MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF JUST TOLD ME!" I scream out. "SO WHAT YOU THINK IM A BAD BOYFRIEND NOW?!" He asks me. "MAYBE!" I snap back at him, without thinking. He stares at me, His eyes wide open. "Okay..." He mumbles, stomping upstairs, He comes back down with a suit case. "Where are you going?!" I ask him, Watching him storm towards the door. "To my moms house. And you know, If Im such a bad boyfriend to you now, Why don't you just go find a new one?" He hisses, Walking out the door and slamming it shut behind him. I stare at the door and I fall to my knees. I burst into tears and I hug my knees. My phone goes off and I pick it up to see that Aphmau is calling. I answer. "H-Hey A-Aphmau.." I stutter, still crying. "Zane what happened? Everyone is at my house and we all heard screaming coming from your house!" I Don't say anything I just hang up. I put my phone down and I pick up Travis' phone, The one he threw to the wall just a few minutes ago. It had a big crack on the screen, But it still worked. I turned it on to see his lock screen, and I continue to cry. His lock screen was a picture of me and him.
XxX
It had been a couple of hours since Travis left and It was Already dark outside. I was laying on the couch, tissues spread all over me, And I was just staring At his lock screen, hoping he would come back home. I wanted to go to his moms house and talk to him, but I didn't know where she lived, I just met her in Love~Love Paradise. But then it hit me. I still had her phone number. I quickly dialed her number and I pressed call. The phone was ringing, and after a moment she picked up. "Hey Zane." She greets. "Hey...Angie..." I respond, my voice sounded like I have been crying for hours. Which I have. "Zane? Have you been crying?" She asks through the phone. "Y-Yes..." I answer, my voice cracking.

{Travis' POV}
"Aww! Zane! Sweetie its okay!" I hear mom say to the phone, I sat on the couch staring at the Vase of flowers mom had on her coffee table, Listening to her conversation with Zane. "Oh You Poor thing!" Mom says, She glances at me, and I see sympathy in her eyes. What was he saying? "Y-Yeah he's here..." He States, I shake my head. I didn't want to talk to him right now. She sighs. "He isn't in the mood right now......No! Don't cry, Darling!" She whines, Putting her hand over her mouth. "Its okay Zane...Listen, I have to go, I will call you back when I have he chance okay? Bye." She Says, hanging up the phone. I look at her, signaling her to tell me everything. "He is broken Travis." She says. Those words hit me hard, "H-How do you know?" I ask her, she sighs and sits down next to me on the couch. "He has been crying since the fight, and he says you were he only guy who made him feel safe and loved. And now He is a train wreck without you." He explains, a tear rolls down my cheek gently. "Why Don't you just go back to him and tell him You Love him? And fix the whole problem?" "I can't." I reply,  Crying quietly. She rubs circles on my back. "Why not? You Don't love him?" She questions, a Afraid look in her eyes. "Of course I love him! He is the man that make my whole world light up! I Love him more then I love myself...But I just cant.." "Well then why not?" I sigh. "Because, It wont be the same. He will probably act differently after this, Im afraid I'll lose him." I explain. "Travis, My Love, If your afraid to lose him, Go back home, And tell him that. Don't assume he will change when All you do is make him feel...Alive."

{Zane's POV}
I was laying in bed, Hugging a pillow. I was heartbroken. And he only person who could fix that was Travis. But I Don't think he will come back anytime soon. I lit a Vanilla Scented candle, And I cried into my pillow. It was 11:59 a Minute before Midnight. Lets face it. He wasn't coming home. He was the only one who made me smile, But now it looks like Im going to have to go back to being Emo Zane. The doorbell suddenly rings right when it turns midnight. I drag myself out of my bed and I walk downstairs, Towards the door. I open it and I stare it shock, at who is standing there. "Im sorry..." Travis whispers, Standing outside the door In the pouring rain. "Travis!" I cry, running to him and Hugging him. He runs inside and kicks the door closed and Hugs me protectively. "Im sorry for what I said to you, Im sorry I left, Im sorry I didn't tell you about the texts, Im sorry!" He cries, Kissing my cheek. "I missed you so much! I thought I lost you!" I cry. "I Love you so much and I promise to tell you everything and I promise to be a good boyfriend!" He Promises me. I smile. He showers me with kisses as he holds me bride style. I play with his hair and I connect our lips, His Lip feel soft and gentle. I Pull away and I smirk at him. "By the way, You always were a good boyfriend." I explain, winking at him, He smiles. He runs upstairs and He throws me on the bed, He closes the bedroom door behind Him and Takes his shirt off. He crawls on top of me and Takes my shirt off, Kissing My Lips Softly, He caresses our sides and Holds me in his arms gently as he kisses me. "Lets have some fun, Shall we Cutie?" He whispers, I giggle.
XxX

OMG I UPDATED! FINALLY 😂 Im so so sorry that I haven't been updating this book lately, I just have been very busy lately! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeee~ 💜

~Kathie