Issue #46 : Crowley's hell...the monster...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

There was a ruffle of wings and feathers, like a blanket being thrown down. Balthazar appeared. “So Pigeon, I take it went well?”

“I really don’t know how to answer that.” I said bitterly, “We got the knife, but I think that angel basically just committed suicide.”

“Well, I get his soul anyways.” I glared at Balthazar.

He raised his eyebrows to my glare, “Love there are worse things than having your soul bound to an angel. It could be a demon’s instead. Did anyone ever tell you to get over it?”

I ignored him.

“Are we going back to the house?”

“Yea,” I replied, “I forgot one of my bags.” Plus…it would be the last time I would ever go there…right?

Balthazar grabbed us and we were standing in Ohio one second and my room the next.

As soon as we got back into my room,

I saw something that made my blood run cold,

my heart falter

and adrenaline course into my veins....

Isis was up on my bed howling, my parents were in the other room, stuck in Balthazar’s trance, so they could not hear anything…or even save themselves from my next complication.

Crowley was in my bedroom, a hellhound at his side.

Crowley adjusted his tie as he stared at me. I clenched the knife until my knuckles turn white, unwilling to let go. I exchanged glances with Balthazar, he had not expected this either.

“Let me put this briefly,” Crowley voiced deeply, “Either you give me the knife, or die.”

I didn’t move, neither did Breanna. She didn’t see the hellhound in the corner of the room though, like I did. If she had, I bet she would have flipped. I did the first time. Isis growled low, I wondered if animals could see hellhounds, but she could definitely sense them. Her hackles were raised, the hair on the scruff of her neck was standing on end. She was my little trooper, but she did not strand a chance against a hellhound. It would be like throwing a declawed kitten to a lion.

“Give me the knife, or not only will you die…but so will every living creature in this household, including you’re zonked out parents in the living room.” My heart skipped a beat, they wouldn’t be able to do anything, they were already out cold. Someone had to help them, but if I gave Crowley the knife, it wouldn’t be just a portal to Sam and Dean for him, it would also be a portal to heaven. I knew only one person could help my situation.

 “Balthazar!” I pleaded.

“I will take care of them Pigeon,”

It was the closest thing I had as a signal to go. I swung the knife through the air, my heart willing to go to them, to Sam and Dean. It sliced through and the air peeled back. I flung the knife through first.

“Sick her Boy!!!” The hellhound ran at me.

“Both of You!!! Go!!!” I ordered Breanna, who had taken hold of Isis and immediately jumped through the doorway.

The hellhound snarled and slammed me heavily into my bookshelf. It jumped against me, its claws buried into my skin and I cried out as it seared my skin like fire. I don’t know when…I don’t know how…but Crowley that bastard, had rigged his hound up with silver claws.