Issue #21 New Resources...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

They had it…Oh my god! My head was reeling with ideas. If someone knew about the Winchesters then they may know what’s going on.

   I bought the last book, and the first book.

 The cashier looked at me curiously, probably thinking I should be buying the books in between. But she didn’t object and before we knew it we were walking out of the store.

“Did I miss something?” Breanna asked curiously.  “How is it that everything you said happened, happened and there’s a book about it?”

“Even their world has a version of it.” I explained, “But the author’s pen name is Carver Edlunds and his real name was Chuck Shirley. He must’ve not used pen name in this world. Hopefully he’s not dead.” The angels in Sam and Dean’s world took Chuck because they were sick of him writing.

 Breanna’s eyes widened. “That’s a possibility?”

“Yep. You bet it is.” I answered. I clung tightly to the shopping bag that I had. If anyone stole my books now, I’m pretty sure I would have killed them.

It was in the afternoon by now. We decided to stop by Wetzel’s Pretzels. Then we had found a nearby bench to sit. Breanna looked at me curiously as I began flipping through the pages.

 “Whatcha thinking about?” She asked, munching on the pretzel casually.

My eyes scanned the pages, as I spoke. “You know, I tried to live normally once I got back here. You know, go to school. Go be an intern, all that stuff. But it wasn’t easy. I relive the day I died over and over again, in my mind, and in my dreams. What if I had turned around just in time to miss death? Would I still be back there or would I have died another foolish way? I tried looking at coming back as my second chance to live. But god it was hard, it made me wonder if anyone else I knew was supernatural like me. But I’ve found none. I’m unique I guess.” That last part I scoffed irritated.

  “Once I heard about the woman in white, I knew I had to go. That was my spring break.” I smiled grimly. “I didn’t come back with a scratch from that one, luckily. But I knew from that point on that there is no real going back. I may live a half-ass normal life…but I’ll always slip away.”

 “Is that because of the daemon?” She asked quietly. Irritated I shook my head.

 “No, it’s because of me. I’m not that kind of person. I do not let things go.” I said…tightly grabbing the book. “That is why, I’m going to find this author and ask him what the hell is going on.”

 “I want to help too!” Breanna pleaded. I nodded in agreement. This was one thing I felt wouldn’t be that dangerous.