Somewhere Known [Part Four]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

I rubbed the back of my bruised neck, listening to them talk in a bit of a daze, I had told them what I had seen. There was an Interloper in Michigan, and none too friendly either.

“I thought Balthazar brought all of the Interlopers to this world and they all died because they or their daemons died before they could join together.” Sam said.

I shot him a cold stare, “All of them died huh?”

Dean corrected his brother, “Well almost all of them at any rate.”

“So what do we do?” Breanna asked, “And what would interlopers want with a bunch of cows anyways?”

Shaking my head uncertainly, I replied, “Even Interlopers aren’t that bloodthirsty. One couldn’t take down that many animals in one night,”

Breanna’s eyes widened, “There must be more than! So they can herd them.”

“Herd them where?” Dean asked her and she shrugged, unable to answer.

How could there be that many interlopers wandering about though? To do that big of a job requires lots of effort and planning. I would be amazed if there would be at least two Interlopers, and if there was…why didn’t Balthazar use them instead of me?

 Unless….

“Sam, is it possible for an Interloper to be created by another Interloper?”

He looked at me unsure, “Well, it’s a possibility, shape shifters can,”

“It might explain why there’s any left at all, maybe one of Balthazar’s trials didn’t try to help Sam and Dean, they just ignored the visions, and ended up creating more Interlopers along the way.” Breanna answered.

I did not even want to fathom how many more creatures this Interloper created. I did not even know how.

***

Odysseus should have known, “You failed Dimitri,” He growled at the ebony wolf. “And on top of your foolishness and getting caught, another Interloper might be dead, found by some hunters, do you know the one major rule that Dick Roman makes us swear by?”

“Monster’s are not real,” Dimitri sighed, “I’m sorry, I just didn’t—”

“Expect another Interloper to get in the way!?” Odysseus roared, his black eyes glaring at the young man and the cougar at his feet. She stood quietly, the a single feather tucked into her golden hair.

“We are so sorry sir,” She apologized, “We can hit up the farm tomorrow, if you wish.”

“No, they’ll have the place crawling with insects now that they’ve seen a full sized wolf on the property, did you see this wolf at all, Breanna?”

“No sir,” The feline answered confidently, “If I had, she would have been dead before any Hunters could have laid eyes on her,”

“If anything like this happens again, I want you to report directly back with me,” Odysseus warned.

“What about the girl?” Dimitri asked, Odyseus stared at him angrily, then his eyes fell on Breanna.

“My dear, can you use your abilities to see if she is alive? And if she is, try to convert her.”