Cursed Things [Part Three]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

**********

3rdPerson Point of View.

************

Dean eyed the pie in the display glass. Breanna was staring at it with happiness too. She wondered if she was extra nice, maybe he’d buy her a slice. It looked so good.

Her and Dean had been at a shop, trying to get online for the realtor site. They had been blocked by a firewall, and although Breanna had tried to hack it she was annoyed when she failed to do so and Dean had to call Frank.

“So tell me you got something Frank.” Dean said hopefully.

“No,”He replied sarcastically, “I’m calling to give you the score on the Lakers game.”

“What?”Dean stopped eyeing the pie in confusion.

“O’course I got something.” Frank clarified. “I figured out why you hit that firewall.”

Dean listened, while buying two slices of pie. Breanna cheered with a subtle, “Yay.”And took two forks and the plates while the cashier cut the pieces away for them.

Dean waited impatiently for Frank to reply, before he stuffed his face he said, “My silence is your cue Frank.”

Frank chuckled, sitting down at his computer. “Oh touché. So you were trying to access the GeoThrive Internal Site, and the reason why you couldn’t is ‘cause if you dig down deep, its all Dick.” He said and although Dean couldn’t see, he pointed at the picture of the politician/leviathan. Dick Roman.

“Yeah well that’d be helpful if you didn’t say that about everything.” Dean retorted.

“Yea, except I’m operating on hard fact now, you wise ass!”

“So you’re telling me that GeoThrive is part of Roman Inc?”

“It’s a conglomerate within a subsidiary within a conglomerate. Its all tied together Dean.”

“So what—the Leviathans are Walmart-ing Mom’s n Pop’s?”

“And Bingo was his Name-O.”

Breanna looked out a window to see Sam and Hope getting out of the truck. Hope’s dog sat in the front seat, looking out through the open window. She smiled, good they would all be here too.

“So we got a big ol’ field in Wisconsin, and a bunch of shoppes in Portland? What the hell are they up too?” Dean asked.

“Beats me.” He answered. “All I know is its corporate and smelly as the day is long. If I were you, I’d get out of Dodge, pronto.”

“People are dying here Frank.”

“Sure, every single second. That town ain’t nothing special.”

“Well, we’re not done here okay? And hey, we might get some answers.”

“Fine,”Frank groaned, “Call me if you don’t die.” He replied and hung up.

“So?”Sam asked,

Hope interrupted, insulted, “You got pie without me!? What the hell Breanna?”

Breanna laughed, there was only one bite left. She went to stab it with a fork, but Hope slid the plate out from under her. Her fork stabbed the table. Breanna glared at her and tried to stab the pie again, She missed. Hope laughed and they stared each other down.

“Oh please don’t let this be like the butter again.” Sam said and Dean chuckled, remembering Hope flicking the butter in Sam’s face when it was meant for Breanna.