Drinking Games [Part Two]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

I leaned against the hood of the car when I saw Dean and Sam walking out. “Finally,” I declared.

“So what’d we miss?” Breanna asked curiously as Sam jumped in the car, stealing a pop from the back seat. Breanna squealed in protest, she was going to drink that.

I know what I missed, Dean in his suit. I grinned and took his tie, pulling him closer to me, giving him a light kiss on lips. I went to pull away, but he grabbed me and pulled me in closer.

“Eww…” Breanna cried, “I’d rather see the dead guy in the morgue than you two.”

Sam busted out laughing, “You know it’s not that bad.”

I laughed and half-heartedly pushed Dean away, “Okay, so where to next?”

“The brewery, and I need you to wear something nice this time too,” Dean said playfully.

*** 

We dressed up, or rather down depending on how you looked at it. I was forced to wear a skirt and a blouse, and most horrifically high heels. Breanna and I had to match, though honestly I think us matching just filled in some of Dean’s fantasies rather than having anything to do with the case.

He claimed we needed to look professional. I felt like I was in a costume though.

Breanna and I were supposed to be guidance counselors in case any of the workers needed it. “Agents” Sam, Dean , and Garth recommended us for the job.

We met Garth outside of the Brewery, and he looked at us in surprise. I did the same thing for him. He was this scrawny guy that resembled a bean stalk more than a man. I thought he’d be more…hunter-esk? You know, broad shouldered, handsome…I felt my eyes wander to Dean.

Dean caught me staring at him and grinned. I blushed, feeling like an idiot. I always thought blushing was a weakness, and was always annoyed when I found myself doing it.

“Hello ladies, I am Garth. You’re man on a white horse if you will.” He said and took Breanna’s hand. She began to giggle, suppressing a full blown laugh attack. I was not impressed.

“That’s okay,” I replied, “We really don’t need to be saved, we are perfectly capable of tending to ourselves.”

He clicked and wagged his finger at me. “Never say never.”

Dean glared, “She said never, besides…she’s taken.” He said and I grinned smugly, we heard footsteps coming to the door so we all quickly shut up. It was the manager of Thighslapper Ale, Marie.

The father—Mr. McAnn—and Randy Baxter owned the place, since their third partnership, Dale died. Dale committed suicide, unfortunately. The other owner Baxter seemed like a real peachy guy, we got to watch him snap at one of his workers for coming in late, though I guess the guy did come in late a lot.

We had begun to talk to Mr. McAnn when he had a mental breakdown. You couldn’t blame the guy, he did have two sons die.

Breanna and I were forced to go talk to him, but he didn’t want to be talked to, so we wandered back into the room with Sam. Dean was off gathering intel from Marie about the place. I stopped short of the doorway and Breanna walked through. “Going to see Dean?” She asked quietly so the man wouldn’t hear.

I grinned, “Not necessarily, divide and conquer you know.” I turned on my heel and left.