Nothing's Safe [Part Six]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

**************************************************

“The eagle is landing, going radio silent.” She chimed to the Bluetooth as she headed for Dick’s office. 

Dean set down the cell phone that was on speaker, “All right, let us know when you’re out.”

“So do we just wait now?” Breanna asked spinning around in the chair.

“Yep.” Dean answered.

*********************************************

Within a few minutes she had the information she was looking for. 

The door clicked shut on its own accord and she jumped, how did that happen. 

Time for Plan B. She thought. Rising from her chair and heading to Dick Romans’ bathroom.

The security guard unlocked the door and stepped into Dick Roman’s office, looking around. He saw Charlie’s bag sitting on the table. He heard the flush of a toilet and she walked out, wiping her hands on her jeans.

“You said first door on the left right?” She asked innocently.

“No,” The security guard corrected, “First door on the right.”

“Oh silly me,” She said curtly, and took a pen off of Dick Roman’s desk, “Always forgetting things—like I forgot to give you my digits.” She began writing down an imaginary phone number.

“Dick doesn’t like people in his office,” The guy reasoned, “We really shouldn’t be in here.”

“I’m sure, have you seen his bathroom? She whipped around, grabbing her purse and smoothly pulling out the flash drive when she set the pen back down. “Got to go.” She smiled and walked away from the guard, back into the halls.

***************************************************************

“Well this is awesome,” Dean said boredly, drinking the mountain dew I had brought in since Bobby ran away with his flask and beer contents. “Let’s always do this,” Dean said sarcastically, “We’ll sit in the van and send in the 90 pound girl.”

I grinned, “Well, looks like you’re up next time Breanna.” I said and she shot me a look. She wasn’t really that skinny, just about Charlie’s build to be honest.

Sam was busy pouring Borax into a container, “Dean, every Chomper in the book knows our faces, how many do you think are in that building?” He screwed on a cap. “We wouldn’t make it past the lobby.”

“Yeah, we know,” I said bitterly, “It doesn’t mean I enjoy being a sitting duck.”

Dean scoffed, “We sent in a genius version of Veronica Mars to do our dirty work.”

Sam set down the borax, “She’ll be fine…or we’ll go in.”