Twisted Minds [Part Three]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Soon it was morning. I could tell threw my eyelids that the sun was beaming in through the windows. There was a knock on my window. Isis jumped up from resting and bellowed at Dean. I jumped, startled at well.

“Hey Hopeless, get your ass outta the car,” He grinned and I shook my head in annoyance.

Sometimes Dean was unbelievable. Breanna yawned and sat up, she was curled up into a ball on the seats.

I opened my door and tiredly dragged myself out of it. Emanuel got out and Dean looked at him. “We are just going to go get some snacks and stuff, we’ll be right back.  Can you please stay here?”

“Why can’t he come with us? I bet he has to go to the bathroom too.” Breanna stated.

Emanuel shook his head, “No, that’s okay. I do not need to go.”

“Okay.” She shrugged . Isis jumped up on Emanuel/Castiel, pinning him against the car.

“Isis down.” I ordered and she whined at me.

“No that’s alright.” He said, patting her on the head, “You go inside. I will wait.”

I nodded and walked alongside Breanna and Dean as we headed into the outlet store.

Me and Breanna went into the bathroom while Dean raided the food shelves.

***

3RD PERSON P.O.V

***

Dean flipped his phone shut and  heard a jingle of a doorbell.  He looked up in the reflection to see two figures walking straight for him. His expression became grim, and he took out the demon blade.

The demon threw him against the wall, and Dean returned the favor by slamming him into the glass fridge which instantly shattered. The demon lunged at him again and that’s when Dean sank the blade into it. Its body glowed and it collapsed onto the floor.

He started to walk down another aisle and was greeted by two more. “You’ve got to be kidding me,” He huffed and went to drive the knife into the demons chest. It threw him into a shelf, slamming his head into it as the knife skidded away with a metallic clang.

The demon began to walk forward when he was stabbed in the back. His body flickered, and the other demon took off in fright.

“Hope, you saved my ass.” He grunted beginning to pull himself up off the floor. But then he saw Hope and Breanna running to his side. Is she didn't save him then who did?

Was it Emanuel?

The body of the demon attacking him collapsed to the ground to reveal a dark haired girl, with a smooth round face.

***

HOPE’S P.O.V

***

“Hope, yea…not so much.” She said in a monotonous voice. My eyes narrowed. There was something about her I did not like, even if she had saved Dean’s bacon. She was wearing a black tanktop, black leather pants and a big belt buckle, on top of that jean jacket she had.

Her eyes flicked black. My eyes narrowed, there was only one knife to kill her, and she was holding it.

Dean only knew of a couple girl demons that would ever bother to help him.