New Approach

Christie P.O.V

The next day; John, Eve and I went to the gym for a much needed workout. This gave me the chance to fill in my best friend on everything.

Eve: You know what, I'm speechless. I think this is something only jeff would have the answer to.

"I've been tryna reach him but he's not answering his phone. Since I missed his call I haven't gotten a hold of him. I'm dying here.

John: well use that as motivation, ladies its time to go to work!

We all shared a laugh and continued our workout after a short break. 1 hour &30 minutes later we finished a great workout and i headed back to my room on the way there i met up with Seth.

Seth: Hey, how you doing, you look great. Nice workout huh? Getting your mind off things.

I nodded. "oh yeah. worked up quite the sweat. and I feel really gross so I need to shower, I'll see you later...but I actually need to talk to you. Can you come to my room in about half an hour?"

Seth nodded. "Sure no problem. I'll see you then. I actually have been meaning to talk to you in private."

We went our separate ways and I headed for the elevator.

-what they didn't notice was dean standing at the corner of the wall eavesdropping on their conversation.--

Dean: Something's going on, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

*****

After a nice hot shower, I changed and awaited seth. 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. *Opens Door*

"DEAN?! What are you doing here" He walked right by me and sat down on the couch. "What do you think your doing?" I walked towards him forgetting I didn't lock the door.

Dean: I know you have a secret meeting with two-tones and I wanna know what's going on! So I'm not leaving till her gets here and we talk!

"Hey Christie, its probably not a good idea to leave your door--Dean? What are you doing here?" Seth asked shocked.

Dean stood up "Better question, what's so secret that you two are always planning secret meet ups?... Something's going on and I wanna know right now!"

"Seth, is the only one that trusts me and is there for me. I actually wanted to talk to him because I wanted his help on a new approach."

He scoffed. "so you can play with my friend's heart again.

"Dean I actually did end things with Phil,"

Dean: And why would I believe that?

Seth: She's not lying. I heard her conversation with phil.

We both turned to face him "You did?"

He sighed. "i've been meaning to tell you; while you spoke to him you accidentally called me. I was going to get them to listen but Dean wouldn't let me get a word in.

Dean: Why would I want to hear about what she's doing she just wants to find a way to get roman back, she claims she loves him.

"Not just him, I want you back too Dean, I miss you wrestling me and the fun we used to have."

His eyes lit up; "Don't try and butter me up you think I'm soft."

Seth: it's true. She means well, wants to fix her mistakes. You matter to her too Dean

Dean thought for a while. "I guess... I have been- wait NO! I'm not falling for this. I'm leaving."

"Dean WAIT!"