Bonus chapter 4. Keep it locked away. (Contains sexually graphic content)

Me and Amber stood outside the boys locker room waiting for Chris, Zack and Bennet. We had just watched them win their sixth game.
"I can't believe they haven't lost a game yet." Amber muttered.
"I know, and I swear to god, if Bennet throws one more celebration party at ours I will actually break his X-box." I laughed.
"Oh my god! How was the move?" She asked me. I had moved into Bennet's place, we thought it would be easier and then we could see more of each other. Plus then I didn't have to wake up everyday and see Jason. I missed Jolene, Jake and Gem but Jake and Gem had their own place too.
"Yeah it was okay, a bit stressful though, 2nd move in the last like 3 months but oh well." I smiled. We heard a clamour of noise outside the building. We knew instantly who it was.
"Matt." Amber growled.
"Do you know how he is?" I asked.
"No, not since him and Chris got in a huge fight." I sighed and looked down.
"Remember when it was us five, you, me, Zack, Chris and Matt?" She asked me.
"How could I forget, we were the best of friends." I smiled looking down. Matt came stumbling through the door. Probably drunk, possibly high.
"Matt?" I said almost like a question. He made a noise, questionable to what it meant.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him. Amber had actually gone into the boys locker room. She was afraid of Matt now. Almost terrified. When Chris and Matt got into a fight, Matt tried to punch Chris but he hit Amber instead. Chris thinks that's what killed the baby as it was directly to the stomach.
"Can I not come and support my brother?" He slurred.
"But you're not here to support him though, are you?" I retorted.
"Course not, anyway. How you been?" He asked edging closer towards me.
"I've been fine, much less can be said about you." I snapped as he backed me into a door. I felt around the door looking for a handle. I found it and slowly began to open it, I was hoping I could get in there and hide until Bennet came back.
"I'm fine. I'd be better if I had you still though, at least then I wouldn't have to relieve my stress on drugs and drinking." He smiled. I opened the door and as quickly as I could shut it. He stuck his foot in the door and prevented it from closing. He opened it and came inside. He shut and locked the door behind him.
"See, the thing is Ell, I still love you. And you're clearly too blind to see that. But, I'm willing to forgive and forget, if you fuck me like we used to. For old times sake." He whispered slowly stepping closer. I backed away but I knew I was cornered.
"I wouldn't have sex with you, not anymore." I spat.
"Are you sure? If you do this Ell, I'll stop acting the way I am. I'll change, all you have to do is let me fuck you." He growled lowly, anger flashing behind his eyes. I backed away further shaking my head as he walked closer and closer to me.
"It'll be just as fun as it used to be, we can even start slow if you want, or fast and hard like that time at the lake or at Jason's. I'll strip you slowly too," I hit the back of the wall but he still got closer.
"Bennet doesn't even have to know. It can be our little secret, like it used to be, we can keep it locked away." I shook my head as he pinned me against the wall.
"Bennet! He-" Matt put his hand over my mouth.
"I'm not done talking." He said grabbing a piece of material from his pocket and shoving it in my mouth. This reminded me so much of Marco. My eyes burned with tears and one escaped and fell down my face.
"Oh you'll be crying in a minute, you'll be crying when I fuck you so hard your moans will be heard all over campus. You'll cry when I'm finished with you because you'll want more. You'll always want more Ell." He whispered in my ear. He held my hands and put them down his trousers. I tried to resist but he was too strong.
"You'll always want me..." He whispered lowly in my ear, more tears flooded my cheeks and I wriggled under his grasp but got no where.
"Ell?!? Ell? Are you in there??" I heard Bennet shout." I tried my best to scream. I think he heard me when the door started thudding like someone was trying to break through. I spat the material on the floor and screamed.
"Help me!!" Matt let go of my hands and I instantly retreated them and wiped them on my skirt. Matt put his hand over my mouth. At that moment Bennet, Zack, Chris, Ricky and Amber burst through the door. Chris went straight over to Matt and punched him in the face.
"That's for hurting Ell." He shouted before punching him again.
"And that's for killing mine and Ambers child!" He shouted. I ran straight over to Bennet. I collapsed in his arms and sobbed into his shirt. Zack and Ricky separated Matt and Chris while Amber tried to cool Chris off.
"Next time you kiss her," Matt said staring at Bennet.
"I hope you know, I was there first. Next time you hold her, know that I was there first. Next time you comfort her, know that I was there first. Next time you fuck her, know I've been there first and way more times than you. I would have always been there first. She was mine from the beginning." Matt growled at Bennet, I felt Bennet tense up but when I put my hand on his chest he calmed down and thought with his head and not his fist.
"Next time you think of her," Bennet started as Chris and Amber walked back slowly with Ricky.
"Just know, I'm there now." He finished. Zack shoved Matt to the ground and we left him there. We walked back to the car in silence. Bennet had given me his hoodie and I wrapped it around myself. He had his hand on my lower back as he guided me to the car. Amber and Chris spoke nothing as they climbed into their car. They waved goodbye and drove off.
"I'll see you guys on Monday." Zack said as he and Ricky got in the car.
"Bennet?" He looked instantly down at me.
"I don't feel like going to the after party tonight."
"We aren't going, I'm taking you to the principal, we can't let what happened tonight go unnoticed Ell, I know you probably don't want to relive this moment. And I know it probably reminded you of Marco, but look what happened to him. He's in prison. Matt might not be put in prison, but the least the school owe you is his expulsion." He finished. I nodded before he wrapped me in a tight hug. As he released me, he gently took my hand. He kissed the ring on my finger.
"Stay with me?" He asked.
"Forever and ever." I replied.