Chapter 8. Turn around.

After Matt's and I's beautiful encounter in the lake I went behind a tree to shake myself dry. I had put my bra on and my shirt but I couldn't find my pants.
"Matt, have you seen my pants?" I called, I hoped no one else was around because that would be a bit awkward.
"You mean these beautiful black Lacey things here?" He said dangling them above my head. Me being shorter than him made that hard for me to get hold of. I wanted to jump for them but k didn't want to reveal anything. I know he has seen it all before but this is public nudity.
"Matt!" I whined. He laughed and handed them over. I slipped them on quickly and turned around. I bent over to pick my jeans up.
"Nice ass sugar lips, I will admit though, those pants would look better on my floor." I turned around slipping my jeans back on.
"Your dick would look better on the floor after I've bitten it off." I smiled. His eyes widened and he put his hand protectively over his 'friend'. I laughed. I was finally fully dressed and I said goodbye before walking back to my house. That was not how I planned this evening to go.
I got home and pulled my laptop open, I had been tagged in a post several times on Facebook so I checked it.
Jason Clark: cute little picture from the summer.
Well crap. That photo was not intended to go on here.
This 'cute little picture' was of me and Jason laughing together holding hands. Normal right? Nope. We were in our underwear. How many other people want to see my pants today? But to be honest he is in his pants too. Plus, at least I'm not completely nude.
There were several comments that read along the lines of:
'You two are so cute together. Please get back together. #Jellen #Ellson.'
When will people get it? I don't want to be with him. I have a better chance of being with Zack than with him. And Zack is like my sibling for crying out loud.
At least I had half a stress relief earlier. I mean it wasn't the usual but close enough. I can't believe I'm only half way through the week tomorrow was Thursday because we had Monday off. That's the best thing about my school. They give you an extra Monday off at the beginning of every new term or year. But I seriously did not expect to carry on this thing with Matt after the summer. I thought it was a summer fling. Maybe it's a unspoken deal? I don't know. It's fun either way. I realised I smelt of lake water so I had a shower and got ready for bed. It was 7 pm but honestly I was shattered.
I was just about to fall asleep when my phone went off. It wasn't a text. Someone was ringing me.
"What bitch?"
That's a bit rude isn't it boo?
"I'm tired Zack, what do you want?"
Oh you know, midnight talks at 7 pm, they're my favourite.
"Zack! I'll hang up." I threatened.
Alright, alright. I saw you today.
"Yes in school, I saw you too, we spent lunch and-"
No you silly goose! I saw you in the lake, don't even deny it, I know who you where with too!
"Shit, I can explain-"
I won't tell Chris if you do what I ask.
"And what's that?" I asked nervously.
Tell me where you got those Lacey black pants from.
"Excuse me?"
You heard me, I need to know, they were nice.
"Well if you must know I got them from Victoria secret, why do you need this again?"
Don't worry about it.
And with that he hung up. I was really confused and thought my punishment would be worse than that, I guess not. I was just about to fall asleep again when I received a text from Amber.
"Sleep round mine please, I'll pick you up in 10" guess I'm not going to sleep.
I put my clothes for tomorrow in my school bag along with everything I needed and my toothbrush and make up. I grabbed my phone and it's charger and went down stairs. My brother had just left to go out and my dad hadn't been home in a few days but I received a text from my Nan about him staying with her for a few weeks. I locked my house up and stood outside waiting for Amber in shorts that barley covered my bum and a Tshirt. It was dark so why did I care. Within a minute Amber pulled up outside. I had a drivers licence, just no car. I got in the car and she looked at my outfit.
"You're dressed like that because...?" I frowned at her like she was stupid, she was in a mini skirt and crop top, what is this girl?
"It's bed time." I stated clearly.
"Oh yeah, I forgot to say, me and you are going to a party today, well now, so let's go to your room and re-do this whole look!" She squealed with excitement. We went back inside and opened my wardrobe. She pulled out a skirt and top, I shook my head. Then shorts as a shirt, I shook my head again. After 13 more outfits I moved her out of the way and scanned my wardrobe. I saw a little black dress that I hadn't worn in a while so I pulled it out.
"OH MY! YES!" Amber squealed again. I put it on and re-did my make up that I took with me from the car earlier. Amber curled my hair for no reason at all and we went back to her car.
"Who's party even is this?" I asked as we were half way there.
"Oh yeah... That's the thing... It doesn't really matter does it?"
"Amber!" I growled lowly.
"Fine it's Jason's. You need to be there to show you aren't afraid to see him."
"I'm not, I just don't want to see him. Turn around." She sighed.
"Look we are almost there and chances are, you won't see him, so many people are coming." I huffed loudly and threw myself back into my seat.
We pulled up outside and the party was massive. I can't wait to see how many people have to take the day off to nurse their hangovers.
"Are you drinking?" Amber asked over the loud music.
"No! Are Matt, Zack and Chris here?" I asked.
"Matt and Zack are coming but Chris got grounded for a certain child." She shouted. I nodded and looked around.
"I'm going to find Zack!" I shouted and she nodded. The thing about Amber is she has a lot of friends outside our group, she went off with someone called Lucy I think. I walked around the house that I knew too well until I was grabbed.
"Hey Beautiful."
----------
I've casted Colton Haynes as Zack but feel free to pick whoever you want.